sharetrader
Page 142 of 505 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 5048

Thread: National - FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    WOW getting satisfaction out of bullying someone for his off the cuff comment! Sick! Tim23 comes across as a pretty decent chap to me, you on the other hand come across as a complete jerk. I hope Tim23 puts you on ignore where you belong.
    Off the cuff? On the contrary, RB but your comments are to be expected - birds of a feather flock together.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    So when it leaks, and it will, how pays the cost?
    The private outfit says 'oops, sorry' and the Govt (us) still pay the cost?

Brownlee, when asked about the scheme, kept harping on that the current scheme was already private. He seemed to imply there was little change but there was a big, game changing, change.
    Just like when the current "govt" scheme leaks who pays? Yeah the government. So its a great idea. Build in some KPI's with targets. If it leaks there are penalties. That should deter leaks. Unlike the current government run scheme when there are leaks there are no penalties and no one is held to account.

Just like corrections really. Serco was held to account and the media were all over their indiscretions but when the same sort of stuff happens at Rimutaka or a govt run premise... crickets.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Off the cuff? On the contrary, RB but your comments are to be expected - birds of a feather flock together.
    Not sure why you lump me into the birds of a feather category for calling out your bullying behaviour You know NOTHING about me, we on the other hand have a pretty good idea of the kind of person you are and its not kind

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Not sure why you lump me into the birds of a feather category for calling out your bullying behaviour You know NOTHING about me, we on the other hand have a pretty good idea of the kind of person you are and its not kind

Tim23 made repeated comments which I am happy to call him out on with a bet. The rest of you Labourites gang up and attempt as per usual to deflect and spin your way out - 'Birds of a Feather'.

Where's the bullying? Calling somebody out with a bet is bullying?

You should be encouraging him to be a man, take the bet or apologize. It's that simple, RB - but like Cindy, who is back to wearing the hijab today to support the oppression of Muslim women in certain countries, it's all spin, bluff and bluster with you lot.
    Last edited by Balance; 24-09-2020 at 01:16 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Just like when the current "govt" scheme leaks who pays? Yeah the government. So its a great idea. Build in some KPI's with targets. If it leaks there are penalties. That should deter leaks. Unlike the current government run scheme when there are leaks there are no penalties and no one is held to account.

Just like corrections really. Serco was held to account and the media were all over their indiscretions but when the same sort of stuff happens at Rimutaka or a govt run premise... crickets.
    So if the Govt screws up they (we) pay.
    If private enterprise screws up the Govt (we) pay.
    I can imagine some lodge getting, and paying, a multi $100mil bill for a lockdown - not!
    Serco is a good example - set all the standards you like but issues still happen.
    The impact of an issue at the prison is quite different to an Isolation issue.

Advanced Member

The term bullying is like the term racist these days. Both are formed in the eye and opinion of the speaker. Designed not to inform or educate but to shut down the person on the receiving end. So prevalent now that the term cancel culture has been coined and is gaining currency fast.

Heh, I just googled it 5.5 million hits. Tell me that doesn't indicate something.

Guru

Tim23 made repeated comments which I am happy to call him out on with a bet. The rest of you Labourites gang up and attempt as per usual to deflect and spin your way out - 'Birds of a Feather'.

You should be encouraging him to be a man, take the bet or apologize. It's that simple, RB - but like Cindy, who is back to wearing the hijab today to support the oppression of Muslim women in certain countries, it's all spin, bluff and bluster with you lot.

Considering your last stance(s) on mental health when the lockdowns were announced , you should have more respect and allow people to have good mental health when reading your posts rather than berating them and using cheap terms like "cindy" and "team of incompetents".

repeating something doesn't make something any more useful or truthful.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 24-09-2020 at 03:45 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Considering your last stance(s) on mental health when the lockdowns were announced , you should have more respect and allow people to have good mental health when reading your posts rather than berating them and using cheap terms like "cindy" and "team of incompetents".

repeating something doesn't make something any more useful or truthful.
    What makes Cindy a cheap name?
    Looking back through previous P.Ms you'll find John for Johnathon.
    Bill for William.
    Jenny for Jennifer.
    Jim for James
    Mike for Michael.
    Rob for Robert,
    and the inexplicable one, Bill for Wallace.
    So Cindy can't be too far off, although I believe she is better known as Cinda

It is OK to call someone "grasshopper" but not to reply calling you "old man" ? You are showing your sensitive side.

westerly

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    The term bullying is like the term racist these days. Both are formed in the eye and opinion of the speaker. Designed not to inform or educate but to shut down the person on the receiving end. So prevalent now that the term cancel culture has been coined and is gaining currency fast.

Heh, I just googled it 5.5 million hits. Tell me that doesn't indicate something.
    Debate and discussion is healthy, but so much of the comments here are just name-calling and attacking the person and not discussing the actual issues. And I call that bullying, and that should be shut down. It would be great if you could discuss the issues and not put down people. There is not much on these election threads that is informative. As for being racist, I think it is not whether you are racist or not but how racist, because racism in an unconscious bias.