sharetrader
Page 155 of 505 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 5048

Thread: National - FFS!

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

[QUOTE=Balance;848982]The Labourites can see no wrong with Cindy wearing the hijab to court Muslim votes.

This she is doing despite pleas not to do so - so she is purposefully supporting the oppression of Muslim women in some countries.

Enough said.[/QUOTE]

Thank god and long may it continue

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    A reminder of the cabinet of incompetents, as ranked by seniority & placing:

1. Cindy - Miss Popularity, all style & zero substance. Loves being a rock star but no rock star economy or delivering on election promises & undertakings from her.

She just found out that wearing the hijab does not guarantee her a Nobel Peace prize - in fact, it’s an affront to the oppressed women in some Muslim countries.

2. Grant Robertson - tax, borrow and spend with no accountability. Leaving legacy of unproductive humongous spending and record debt levels for future generations to despair over.

3. Kelvin Davis - token Maori presence in the leadership team, man of little substance and Mr Invisible. Gets lost in the Orakei Marae while promoting it as a heritage tourism attraction!

4. Phil Twyford - Mr Kiwibuild & Mr fail at it all but still a favourite of Cindy. Hmmmm.

Then there’s Clare Curran, Lees Galloway, David Clark.
    Get used to them for another 3 years old fella!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    Not much talk of crushers accomplishments - I’m all ears
    You will be waiting for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Get used to them for another 3 years old fella!
    Mummy’s pathetic little boy surfaces to squeal for milk.

When you grow a pair, make an assertion and are able to back it up - come out and play with adults.
    Last edited by Balance; 11-10-2020 at 07:56 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Mummy’s pathetic little boy surfaces to squeal for milk.

When you grow a pair, make an assertion and are able to back it up - come out and play with adults.
    I guess with old age one has to accept that your posts will get a bit weirder just another example.

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    I guess with old age one has to accept that your posts will get a bit weirder just another example.
    Grow a pair, mummy’s boy.

Advanced Member

How is this **** not moderated - the pathetic shot calling needs to stop play the ball not the man

Advanced Member

Whatever the colour of your politics, cant help feeling Judith Collins needs and deserves more loyalty and support from her MP's.
    She inherited the leadership at the worst possible time, when things were an absolute mess & has done an excellent job salvaging the campaign, much better than expected.
    Whether agree or not with her style of politics, she's highly competent with strong debates & media performances, but the continual mistakes, missteps & undermining from her own MP's, so unstabling & damaging.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Whatever the colour of your politics, cant help feeling Judith Collins needs and deserves more loyalty and support from her MP's.
    She inherited the leadership at the worst possible time, when things were an absolute mess & has done an excellent job salvaging the campaign, much better than expected.
    Whether agree or not with her style of politics, she's highly competent with strong debates & media performances, but the continual mistakes, missteps & undermining from her own MP's, so unstabling & damaging.
    If you can't manage your caucus you don't deserve to manage the country.
    The problem with Judith is that she is polarizing and many in her caucus aren't actually behind he no matter what she says otherwise.
    Tough job and she has been sacrificed - poor wee thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Not sure, whether this is a Collins related issue. Actually, she did better in the last couple of months than I thought.

The big issue for National is lack of loyalty of its members, lack of discipline and lack of decency in the National caucus. If anybody it must have been Bridges allowing the reigns to slip and who allowed dirty politics and shonky recruitment practises to take over in the party.

While I don't like Collins, one of the main reasons why I voted this time for the other block was a quite shonky, unqualified and undisciplined "team" National is showing up with. Most good people left or are leaving and the newcomers are of absolutely unknown quality at best, but every time anybody seems to show his (or her) colours they look dirty. With one word - National became too trumpesk.

Dirty politics at its worst (well, for NZ) - National stands at the moment for dirty fighting, lack of discipline and for too many of its members trying to mislead the country. Not really the party I want to see in power.

I do hope they manage to clean up their act over the next three years and become electable again. I like to have alternatives - this time there wasn't any credible alternative around.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)