sharetrader
Page 189 of 505 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 5048

Thread: National - FFS!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    I doubt this forum is representative of the population.

Most NZers will disagree with the often out of touch views on display here by an older demographic.

You clearly don't have the slightest clue

IMO

Most NZers will disagree with the often out of touch views on display here by an older demographic.
    Ignore the self entitled (baabaa for 1) putdown attempts Panda,they will do anything to hold their "superior" positions ,nothing new to see here just human nature on the greed side.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Ignore the self entitled (baabaa for 1) putdown attempts Panda,they will do anything to hold their "superior" positions ,nothing new to see here just human nature on the greed side.
    You ok, JT?

Know that we are here for you unlike Cindy & her fake kindness & spin.

Have a lovely day, ok?

Lots of hugs & kisses.

IMO

The question is who is paying balance to spread.To try and influence
    Propoganda,radicalism,far right spin,it's rabid ,foaming at the mouth stuff and obviously he has no time left for a real job,this is his job from I've seen and I think that's outside the rules on Sharetrader.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    The question is who is paying balance to spread.To try and influence
    Propoganda,radicalism,far right spin,it's rabid ,foaming at the mouth stuff and obviously he has no time left for a real job,this is his job from I've seen and I think that's outside the rules on Sharetrader.
    Seriously, JT - are you ok?

You have been getting more delusional by the day & now, by the hour.

Don't allow the lover who jilted you at the altar change the sweet girl who loved life and always had a kind word for everyone into what you are today.

We are here for you - just holler and we will be there.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I doubt that it is representative of the population as well. This forum is about participating in discussion with like minded ambitious people to successfully build ones wealth in the share market, individually, which is a difficult concept for the younger demographic who struggle to make a dime or pay the bills, maybe gamble a few bob on sharsies and rail against the old folks and the 'system' for all their own miseries. Cry me a river babies.
    Justakiwi made the apt observance that the views here are similar to the ones expressed in the nursing home she worked in.

Sad that the levels of thinking for some cant much exceed the capacities of these residents.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 18-02-2022 at 11:02 AM.

Advanced Member

If there is an older demographic on this site, excellent chance they are significant asset owners and will be very happy with any Labour government.

Justakiwi made the apt observance that the views here are similar to the ones expressed in the nursing home she worked in.
    Sad that the level of analysis for some cant match an 85 year old brain.
    What about your lies that Luxon paid no tax?

Advanced Member

Apart from some pot shots at the PM & Mallard, most of the key bits of Chris Luxon's speech could have been written & delivered by Jacinda Adern!

Apart from the usual waffle all politicians of all stripes indulge in, celebrating our differences while working together blah blah, he says the mandates have worked and "we should get rid of mandates progressively and carefully once we are through the peak of omicron" .
    Isn't that precisely what the govt has already said will happen. Ummm...yes!

As one commentator says, he hasn't said anything different about the Covid rules to whats already on the Beehive website.
    Exactly what is he proposing to do differently!
    Last edited by Blue Skies; 21-02-2022 at 05:20 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Apart from some pot shots at the PM & Mallard, most of the key bits of Chris Luxon's speech could have been written & delivered by Jacinda Adern!

Apart from the usual waffle all politicians of all stripes indulge in, celebrating our differences while working together blah blah, he says the mandates have worked and "we should get rid of mandates progressively and carefully once we are through the peak of omicron" .
    Isn't that precisely what the govt has already said will happen. Ummm...yes!

As one commentator says, he hasn't said anything different about the Covid rules to whats already on the Beehive website.
    Exactly what is he proposing to do differently!
    He said nothing but at least he hasn't repeated the previous stance of National that all restrictions should be removed by 1 Dec 2021 (this was late last year while Delta was having a go).
    The trouble with giving dates when Covid doesn't have a calendar.