sharetrader
Page 3 of 505 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: National - FFS!

IMO

No surprises Jamie Lee Ross is the leaker.
    Anyone got a twitter account as jamie is talking there.

Jamie Lee is denying its him.Says bridges muzzled him from speaking..
    Wonder who the new leaker is, about Bridges donations?
    Whoah just heard Jamie less is accusing bridges of illegal activities and all will be known soon.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 15-10-2018 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Looks like Jamie Lee is in a hole and digging it deeper. (no twitter here - bad enough copping flak on a ST forum)

Edit - nut look like you can get a feed here: https://twitter.com/jamileeross/stat...22391523110912)
    Last edited by minimoke; 15-10-2018 at 12:25 PM.

IMO

Also looks like Jamie has leaked the donations issue and forced Bridges hand.Messy.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post

Jamie Lee is denying its him.Says bridges muzzled him from speaking..
    Wonder who the new leaker is, about Bridges donations?
    Whoah just heard Jamie less is accusing bridges of illegal activities and all will be known soon.
    Just read his Twitter comments.Obviously a sick and unstable man is Jamie Ross. National should permanently relief him of his duties and advice him to seek the professional help he so obviously needs ! Maybe even give Curran a call for some tips.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Just read his Twitter comments.Obviously a sick and unstable man is Jamie Ross. .
    "This evidence led Simon to push me out on medical leave a few weeks ago. It was essentially an attempt to stop me from speaking publicly. "I now have a duty to speak publicly on these matters. I will do so in coming days."

"
    When I started to become expendable, I confronted him with evidence that I had recorded him discussing with me unlawful activity that he was involved in. Working on his instruction, he asked me to do things with election donations that broke the law."

Jeepers - sounds like he has come off medication.

Membaa

Innocent until proven guilty. There is no proof of guilt, the PWC report was inconclusive, but didn't stop them pointing the finger at JLR. Then the QC backs the pointed finger, so Bridges shoots from the hip. Anyway you look at it the whole saga should never have got legs, it's so minor, however Bridges has made a complete hash of it and still it's not over with JLR promising more revelations later this week. Bridges must go.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty. There is no proof of guilt, the PWC report was inconclusive, but didn't stop them pointing the finger at JLR. Then the QC backs the pointed finger, so Bridges shoots from the hip. Anyway you look at it the whole saga should never have got legs, it's so minor, however Bridges has made a complete hash of it and still it's not over with JLR promising more revelations later this week. Bridges must go.
    Its not a criminal court investigation. Its an inquiry. From the PWC report
    "“42 b) the evidence we have identified points to Mr Ross.
    43. Mr Ross may therefore be the text message sender”

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Looks like Jamie Lee is in a hole and digging it deeper. (no twitter here - bad enough copping flak on a ST forum)

Edit - nut look like you can get a feed here: https://twitter.com/jamileeross/stat...22391523110912)
    Twitter is so cool ....when I followed Jamie-Lee it came up and suggested I follow Phil Twyford as well

Maybe Phil and Jamie-Lee are in this together
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

The 21st century doesn't seem to agree with the National Party.

What would Sid Holland think? Keith Holyoake? Jack Marshall? Sir Robert Muldoon? Jim Bolger?

From Aaron Gilmore to the complete flake that took over from Mister English in his electorate and now this.

It's just embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    The 21st century doesn't seem to agree with the National Party.

What would Sid Holland think? Keith Holyoake? Jack Marshall? Sir Robert Muldoon? Jim Bolger?

From Aaron Gilmore to the complete flake that took over from Mister English in his electorate and now this.

It's just embarrassing.
    This isn't an embarrassment. Its a very real concern that the person has mental health issues - so worrying the police and Speaker essentially didnt want to push the person over the edge.

Gilmore was a twit, no doubt about it - but this is at a totally different level.