sharetrader
Page 405 of 505 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 5048

Thread: National - FFS!

Guru

What's this fortnight nonsense, they think we're in Australia?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    What's this fortnight nonsense, they think we're in Australia?
    Many people get paid fortnightly. I’ve always been paid either monthly or fortnightly in any job I’ve worked, who gets paid weekly these days?

Is that really the best whinge you could come up with?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Many people get paid fortnightly. I’ve always been paid either monthly or fortnightly in any job I’ve worked, who gets paid weekly these days?

Is that really the best whinge you could come up with?
    I thought your highest priority was the budget?

But sadly here you are defending the most prolifigate tax cut plan in 30 years

I am sure your tenant appreciates your willingness to be a supportive landlord. A lot of landlords automatically refuse to rent to single mothers, without ever giving them the opportunity to prove their reliability and trustworthiness. There is still a lot of negative stigma attached to solo motherhood unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Of course it doesn't guarantee that rents and fuel costs will go down. But it's highly likely they will both be lower than they would under current settings. I as a small landlord with a great longterm (single mother) tenant have not raised rents to recover the elimination of normal accounting of interest payments. I had recently warned my tenant that I would have to raise the rent soon to recover this increased cost. I am hopeful that this policy change, if implemented, will make it possible for me to not increase rents for a while yet.

Guru

I thought your highest priority was the budget?

But sadly here you are defending the most prolifigate tax cut plan in 30 years
    ‘Profligate’ = the extremely reckless spending of New Zealand’s worst ever Minister of Finance, Grant Robertson.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    ‘Profligate’ = the extremely reckless spending of New Zealand’s worst ever Minister of Finance, Grant Robertson.
    Nice attempt to change the subject... the solution to prolifigacy is... more of it?

Guru

The message National has sent to pensioners is... here's 11 bucks... oh and we're raising the retirement age and Act wants to cut your base rate too.

Guru

The message National has sent to pensioners is... here's 11 bucks... oh and we're raising the retirement age and Act wants to cut your base rate too.
    So either the National policy is ‘profligate’, or derided as being too little. Make up your mind.

If you want to talk about the policies of potential coalition partners, perhaps go and have a look at the radical policies of the Greens and Te Pati Maori. You may not have any qualms about a LABGREETEPATI government taking power, but I do.

It’ll be great when this election is behind us and in the rear view mirror. Labour and Robertson aren’t some ultimate source of truth and they don’t have a God given right to be in power either. The sight of Chipkins lying his ass off by saying that ‘the Maori Party’ has not changed at all since 2008 is the standard disingenuous behaviour I expect from people on the Left.

Guru

The online gambling tax seems so specific... must be a luxon captain's call.

Let's tax those sinners.

more specific than removing GST on fruit and veg?