Page 41 of 505 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Thread: National - FFS!

So?

Got Comrade Cindy jumping like her arse is on fire, didn’t it? 🤣

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    So?

Got Comrade Cindy jumping like her arse is on fire, didn’t it? ��
    So...??.. Jeeze Balance, it’s pretty obvious isn’t it ?
    IMO National run a very dangerous race playing with the health of people like this
    They should have disclosed what they knew ASAP to enable appropriate action.
    Despicable that they didn’t. And I’m not a Labour voter, but I hope this bites them in the A.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    So...??.. Jeeze Balance, it’s pretty obvious isn’t it ?
    IMO National run a very dangerous race playing with the health of people like this
    They should have disclosed what they knew ASAP to enable appropriate action.
    Despicable that they didn’t. And I’m not a Labour voter, but I hope this bites them in the A.
    Nothing has endangered NZers’ health than the shambolic and disastrously mismanaged quarantine regime.

Anything which snap this government’s complacency & self-congratulatory clouds in the sky mindset back to reality is a good thing - think of what would have happened if the quarantine mess has been allowed to continue.

And this pathetic Selwyn Manning is picking on a few hours before Woodhouse disclosed that the women had made contact with someone in Auckland before driving down to Wellington. MOH & the government had known about the two women since the 15th June - 2 whole days! What were the officials at MOH doing in that time? Sleeping on their job?

And I did not vote National FYI.
    Last edited by Balance; 23-06-2020 at 09:08 PM.

IMO

So if you're not an attack dog for national why are you so offensive and using the trump tactic , being divisive? Gynophobia?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    So if you're not an attack dog for national why are you so offensive and using the trump tactic , being divisive? Gynophobia?
    Only in your besotted feeble brainwashed mind where Cindy = NZ.

IMO

Aha ,, yep Gynophobia for sure. But hey its treatable, just gotta action that. Whats the worst that would happen? Nothing bad ,all good.

Guru

Trevor Mallard....he of the playground debacle....he of the punchup in Parliament Buildings with Tau Henare...is the worst Speaker we have had in living memory. Shown repeatedly to be sheltering Ardern from hard questioning early in the term and under a steady stream of complaints as to his impartiality.

His election to Speaker wasn't backed by the Nats as I recall, which is extremely rare.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Trevor Mallard....he of the playground debacle....he of the punchup in Parliament Buildings with Tau Henare...is the worst Speaker we have had in living memory. Shown repeatedly to be sheltering Ardern from hard questioning early in the term and under a steady stream of complaints as to his impartiality.

His election to Speaker wasn't backed by the Nats as I recall, which is extremely rare.
    It's all about protecting Comrade Cindy & her team of incompetents from the hard questions.

Remember how he shielded Helen Clark from Owen Glenn (who donated generously to the Auckland University Business School) by keeping him away from Comrade Helen at the opening of the School?

Well, Owen Glenn exacted his revenge by unleashing extremely damaging information on how Labour & Winston were covering up huge donations from him, and not returning favors they promised.

NZers can see through Mallard like thy voted out Helen Clark.