sharetrader
Page 63 of 505 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Thread: National - FFS!

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political...versity-stance

Diversity be damned.

That’s how it should be - the best person for the job. Can always hire diversity to provide alternative views and other views.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Looks as this though election will be The Young and the Restless ,verses The Old and the Dodgy....lol.
    Erin Brockovich V. The codgers from the The Last of The Summer Whine!

Guru

I suppose the business experience doesn't matter that much anymore.

..and thank goodness. kennedy and obama had no business experience.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 15-07-2020 at 06:45 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political...versity-stance

Diversity be damned.

That’s how it should be - the best person for the job. Can always hire diversity to provide alternative views and other views.
    I was really pleased to hear that Dr Shane Reti has been promoted to National Health Spokesperson.
    An outstanding Doctor with great potential as a political leader.
    Totally trustworthy

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    I was really pleased to hear that Dr Shane Reti has been promoted to National Health Spokesperson.
    An outstanding Doctor with great potential as a political leader.
    Totally trustworthy
    Yes agree Dr Reti a strong credible and capable choice. I’d be far happier to see him and Ashley running the COVID show than Mr no nothing about health from labour!

This is a fine example of the depth of talent National will draw from that will expose labour as the cheesy leader fronting everything with no substance backing her.

Labour has already conclusively proven they are incompetent in delivering with no depth of expertise or experience,

I think with Collins in charge, this obvious weakness in labour will be their soft spot that National can and legitimately will expose for all to see.
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 15-07-2020 at 06:23 PM.

Guru

I think Ashley has done a good job so far though.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 23-07-2020 at 05:07 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    You wouldn't get ashley running the show with National in charge. I'd take ashley over both Reti and clark etc

Ahsley would have been removed early on for scaremongering and not prioritisng people's livelihoods or something.
    Though now, under Crusher, they don't want to open the borders. She said that it has to be safety first and foremost.
    National flip flopping all over the show.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    You wouldn't get ashley running the show with National in charge. I'd take ashley over both Reti and clark etc

Ahsley would have been removed early on for scaremongering and not prioritisng people's livelihoods or something.
    That was a quick response from the paid labour social media attack dog. You’re wrong, National pick the minister, not the director of health, and Ashley has proven himself … despite the inept labour ministerial oversight, now fired, replaced by a know nothing.

Muppet, your veneer is so thin we can see right through it

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Though now, under Crusher, they don't want to open the borders. She said that it has to be safety first and foremost.
    National flip flopping all over the show.
    If you dwell in the past, however recent, you’ll miss the shift … what Collins says goes, stay alert, the game has changed. National is back and labour will be wise to reassess their chances when reflecting on a litany off failures to deliver any of their promises.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    That was a quick response from the paid labour social media attack dog. You’re wrong, National pick the minister, not the director of health, and Ashley has proven himself … despite the inept labour ministerial oversight, now fired, replaced by a know nothing.

Muppet, your veneer is so thin we can see right through it
    "you're wrong". good comeback. I prefer to look at facts rather than spin myself.

on a litany off failures to deliver any of their promises.
    Reading from the young nat script again. everything in the coalition deal has been delivered on time.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 23-07-2020 at 05:08 PM.