sharetrader
Page 64 of 505 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast

Thread: National - FFS!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    That was a quick response from the paid labour social media attack dog. You’re wrong, National pick the minister, not the director of health, and Ashley has proven himself … despite the inept labour ministerial oversight, now fired, replaced by a know nothing.

Muppet, your veneer is so thin we can see right through it
    You reackon Panda-NZ is a paid Labour social media attack dog? Yeah I thought so too.

Guru

Hehe why waste time on a site with 4k members.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 23-07-2020 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Though now, under Crusher, they don't want to open the borders. She said that it has to be safety first and foremost.
    National flip flopping all over the show.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12348318

Have a read, dobby41, and you are so far off beam with your comment that it can only point to one thing - the game has changed but Comrade Cindy & her bunch of incompetents have not.

Judith Collins drew a distinction between a possible bubble with the Cook Islands and forming one with Australia.

She said Australia had a "real problem", in reference to a new Covid-19 outbreak, and it was not safe to have a transtasman bubble.

"It's all about safety."

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12348318

Have a read, dobby41, and you are so far off beam with your comment that it can only point to one thing - the game has changed but Comrade Cindy & her bunch of incompetents have not.

Judith Collins drew a distinction between a possible bubble with the Cook Islands and forming one with Australia.

She said Australia had a "real problem", in reference to a new Covid-19 outbreak, and it was not safe to have a transtasman bubble.

"It's all about safety."
    This is the 10th changed position from the National party. they are all over the place.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    You reackon Panda-NZ is a paid Labour social media attack dog? Yeah I thought so too.
    Yes I do, the newness, the timing with the election, the urgency and immediacy to respond to anything derogatory to labour, 24x7 attention, unable to consider any anti labour commentary except excuse it, completely myopic. Yes I do think that.

Guru

We are the best in the world though in all areas. pretty hard to argue with these results.

National should be working with the govt and it's disappointing they aren't but have chosen to go down a quite different route.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 15-07-2020 at 08:18 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    "you're wrong". good comeback. I prefer to look at facts rather than spin myself.

Reading from the young nat/act script again. everything in the coalition deal has been delivered on time.
    I haven’t read the young Nat script, what does it say? The coalition is a deflection from labour, the majority party, the point is that the government has delivered almost nothing promised and you excuse that, deflect and make that out to be something the opposition couldn’t do better. Transparent shill, outed here. You’ll be gone the minute the election is over, when your pay packet stops.

Membaa

What no response from panda, it’s been a whole minute already!

Guru

Why be so bitter about things. It's strange and bad for ones' mental health. breathe in and practice some mindfulness.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 15-07-2020 at 09:25 PM.

Membaa

Not bitter at all, mentally happy as well, in a great space. How about you?

Why didn’t you deny my accusation that you are a paid labour social media shill, instead you deflected? Telling.

Confront and overcome the challenge, deliver the promises you make or support, unlike your beloved labour who have delivered no manifesto policy outcomes, none.

Honestly if it wasn’t for a few really awful situations like the earthquake, the Muslim killings, the COVID pandemic ... that frankly JA has fronted very well, otherwise her government has failed to deliver pretty much anything at all.

The leader can only cover for the inept delivery for so long and coming into the election, labour are on the ropes with delivery. Fail.