sharetrader
Page 65 of 505 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast

Thread: National - FFS!

Guru

Every policy in the coalition document has been delivered. for some reason you seem unable to take this in.

The rest of what you write are only slogans with no delivery in and of themselves.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 15-07-2020 at 09:24 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Yes I do, the newness, the timing with the election, the urgency and immediacy to respond to anything derogatory to labour, 24x7 attention, unable to consider any anti labour commentary except excuse it, completely myopic. Yes I do think that.
    Yeah joined 28 Feb 2020, and comments predominantly on the political threads or politically related. And comments frequently. Too frequently for someone without skin in the game.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Yeah joined 28 Feb 2020, and comments predominantly on the political threads or politically related. And comments frequently. Too frequently for someone without skin in the game.
    What might have happened since then.. maybe a corona virus and some amazing investment opportunities.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Every policy in the coalition document has been delivered. for some reason you seem unable to take this in.

The rest of what you write are slogans with no delivery in and of themselves.
    List them then, for us who are ignorant; list every policy in the coalition document that has been delivered. It’s your duty as a paid party shill that has not denied your responsibility to defend the labour government. Earn your money. Honestly, we have no idea what your on about achieving anything.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Though now, under Crusher, they don't want to open the borders. She said that it has to be safety first and foremost.
    National flip flopping all over the show.
    I think the floundering should stop now under Collins. If they still had the NZ Spitting Image Show, I think her puppet would be a leather clad bikie*! She seems to have got a new spring in her step. It is a Good move to swap in Reti for Woodhouse. Reti seems a decent level-headed person and to have talked sense whenever I have seen him interviewed.

*A bit like Norman Tebbit from the UK version of spitting image
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGl6lHUbsg0
    Last edited by Bjauck; 15-07-2020 at 08:21 PM.

Guru

Yes what sort of outfit was Muller running. It was wierd to witness as an outsider. Collins is a capable operator.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Because they are doing so poorly at everything else, and they have such a lack of skill in their MPs nothing will change.
    I thought you were talking about National when you said they have a lack of skills, because the article was about National. But if you are talking about Labour that’s not what most New Zealanders think, and you are entitled to your minority viewpoint.
    And do you think National needs a change of strategy, which was what the article was about?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...?objectid=1234
    According to the poll, the Labour-led coalition retained a high rating of 7.3 out of 10, down slightly from May on 7.6, which was the highest rating since winning the 2017 election.
    The Labour party was perceived most capable of handling 18 out of the 20 issues facing New Zealanders.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    I think the floundering should stop now under Collins. If they still had the NZ Spitting Image Show, I think her puppet would be a leather clad bikie! She seems to have got a new spring in her step. It is a Good move to swap in Reti for Woodhouse. Reti seems a decent level-headed person and to have talked sense whenever I have seen him interviewed.
    Reti is prime time, a class act. He and Ashley together would make this labour government floundering look like it is, amateurs defending our health and society. Ashley is doing this all by himself, god bless him, without a competent minister he is doing an amazing job. I only hope he has the steel to see this through, being abandoned by government expertise with a recently appointed no nothing minister in charge.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...alth-spokesman

Profile of Shane Reti - no ordinary Maori here and one whose outstanding credentials puts to shame all the other token Maori politicians in Labour, especially what’s his name minister of tourism.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Reti is prime time, a class act..
    What has he achieved in your view?

Muller had a good resume in theory but floundered in a position of leadership.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 16-07-2020 at 12:54 AM.