sharetrader
Page 8 of 505 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: National - FFS!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    it is amazing how this ratbag, who sounds to have been so unstable at times, got to such a senior position in a NZ political party. How many others like him are lurking in their midst?

Not many are coming out well from this:
    Simon Bridges: judges people’s ethnicity depending on how useful it is for his purposes!
    Doesn't every party have 'quotas and token members' not just over ethnicity, but also gender, supposedly to be 'truly representative'?

Guru

it is amazing how this ratbag, who sounds to have been so unstable at times, got to such a senior position in a NZ political party. How many others like him are lurking in their midst?

Simon Bridges: judges people’s ethnicity depending on how useful it is for his purposes!
    Can't really trust Melanie Reid and her 4 "sources" though can we. Lets see if actual names appear or if its just a political hit job. I err on the side of Jamie Lee making a hash of things but there is currently zero proof or corroboration.

Maybe these were the claims that were mentioned earlier in the week where JLR banged on about natural justice. Nothing to sway me from the view he is deranged. My only advice is to stay off the roads when he returns to Auckland. He's not safe

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Maybe these were the claims that were mentioned earlier in the week where JLR banged on about natural justice. Nothing to sway me from the view he is deranged. My only advice is to stay off the roads when he returns to Auckland. He's not safe
    Interesting fact I learned from this brou-ha-ha....according to 2013 census over 50% of his electorate were born overseas. It could well be higher now especially with the number of housing developments having been built.

I live in a contiguous electorate and there are many from the Indian sub-continent who could be somewhat taken aback by Bridges phone call comments. Lots of Bridge building to be done I would guess!

Interesting fact I learned from this brou-ha-ha....according to 2013 census over 50% of his electorate were born overseas. It could well be higher now especially with the number of housing developments having been built.

I live in a contiguous electorate and there are many from the Indian sub-continent who could be somewhat taken aback by Bridges phone call comments. Lots of Bridge building to be done I would guess!
    I think people need to consider this guy was not a back bencher, on the fringes, he was as close to their leader as anyone, numbers man etc...and very much at a senior level of the party.
    Last edited by Raz; 18-10-2018 at 09:53 AM.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Very interesting to read through Lusk's Facebook friends......very enlightening...

IMO

You'll enjoy dirty politics by nicky hagar then.

IMO

A very good read from Gordon Campbell on Scoop with some good footnotes.

"Supposedly, it is never a good idea to see how sausages are made. What Ross has done is take us into the political sausage factory and rub our noses in it. Ultimately, it could be seen as a public service to portray politics in this realistic light, but few people will find it pleasant, or will be thanking Ross for the experience."
    Gordon Campbell: On Jami-Lee Ross (And The New Hobbit Law)

IMO

Judith always right behind him and unlike all the others BOTH her hands are concealing.
    A word to simon,stand at the back on a box for the new photo shoot and tell paula not to wear any snappy outfits with predatory spots on it.Showing her new stapled figure a good idea though.