sharetrader
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Noone following up this gem? SP hit a recent high of $43. Annual report out today, although below markets expectations given the insane run-up

IMO

Im punting back in ahead of results tomorrow,at around $20. T/A wise it look baaad,not sensible but my water tells me to reenter. Down to the 100th most shorted stock atm.

DYOR
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 23-02-2021 at 02:29 PM.

IMO

I see the search function on Sharetrader for one isn't back to normal yet but im sure Vince and co are working on it.Love to know what happened, some sort of Hack attack on sharetrader?

Well i got dealt to buying back into an old fave before results. For one i didnt look at the big goal pic and the response to rising int rates and cyclic shift from highly value growth stocks to value industrials etc. And the APX result although telegraphed didnt help with the uncertain outlook. APX has few if any competitors and some of the biggest clients in the tech world with too many of them based in California where Covid has forced strategic changes shorterm anyways. Will hold as i see them back on hi growth again not far away. and hopefully learn from this error of judgement.