sharetrader

Thread: Bit Currency

Default Bit Currency

Who has heard of it,...what is it??

A co worker mentioned it the other night, mentioning it went from .01 cents to over $1000, and I checked it out to find apparently its around $3868 now,

I am NOT looking at putting money into as I dont understand it, and dont believe it to be a "true" investment but he seemed pretty sold on it,..just didnt have enough information to fire back with, so to speak

Try this thread alliswell https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...ngs-Discussion

There is also another

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by alliswell View Post
    Who has heard of it,...what is it??

A co worker mentioned it the other night, mentioning it went from .01 cents to over $1000, and I checked it out to find apparently its around $3868 now,

I am NOT looking at putting money into as I dont understand it, and dont believe it to be a "true" investment but he seemed pretty sold on it,..just didnt have enough information to fire back with, so to speak
    It is a very speculative investment, it's difficult to find a reason to invest in it although many people have done well from being early adopters.

I too know very little about cryptocurrencies however most of the investors I have come across have made statements such as "cryptocurrencies are on the rise" and other painfully short-sighted remarks (I am not referring to people on this site).
    Last edited by Investor; 22-09-2017 at 08:48 PM.