sharetrader
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheres Winston?

Back to the drawing board for me. Winston and NZF just lost my vote. You send me an email espousing blatant transphobic views, and expect me to vote for you? Not happening buddy.

At this rate, there could very well be, a ****load of people who simply refuse to vote this time round. Our choices are dwindling by the day.

And before someone like Balance chips in with a smart arse reply - no, I am not transgender.
    Last edited by justakiwi; 22-07-2023 at 04:26 PM.

Guru

Justakiwi was voting Winston First as the obvious pro-trans, pro-woke party…but the game is now up as they’ve ‘suddenly’ revealed themselves to be a conservative populist party that is actually ‘transphobic’.
    The next shocker will be Peters ‘suddenly’ revealed as a smoking, drinking charismatic chameleon rather than the earnest vice-less teetotaller that JAK always took him to be.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Justakiwi was voting Winston First as the obvious pro-trans, pro-woke party…but the game is now up as they’ve ‘suddenly’ revealed themselves to be a conservative populist party that is actually ‘transphobic’.
    The next shocker will be Peters ‘suddenly’ revealed as a smoking, drinking charismatic chameleon rather than the earnest vice-less teetotaller that JAK always took him to be.
    Ma&&ot Ma&&ot Ma77ot

Guru

Ma$$ot Ma44ot !!!

Guru

Ma$$ot Ma$$ot Ma$$ot

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...GBZCER3VPE25I/

Election 2023: NZ First’s Winston Peters on biggest threat to its campaign

Can you be trusted - Bro ?

Did someone rock the chairs to wake up Winnie and Shane from their deep sleep for another one in every three years little wander around ?
    Just a massive Ma$$ot IMO

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...GBZCER3VPE25I/

Election 2023: NZ First’s Winston Peters on biggest threat to its campaign

Can you be trusted - Bro ?

Did someone rock the chairs to wake up Winnie and Shane from their deep sleep for another one in every three years little wander around ?
    Just a ma$$ot IMO

Guru

Sounds like Jones knows full well the exact reason nobody should ever vote Winston First ever again. Him and Winnie threw New Zealand under the bus.
    Just another ma$&ot IMHO

Legend

Can't be many faithful supporters left following Peters First now

Over recent years .. many will have departed for other pastures upstairs

Others will have been grossly switched off by the annointed partner - Labour's ongoing shambles & incompetence

Jones onboard wont have helped

The Peters First cause being mostly asleep only waking up for a few election meetings wont have helped things

Who would bother with the Peters First distraction now after what has happened ?

When will the announcement come of the cause declaring itself extinct with a round of Drinkies to celebrate at
    Tauranga RSA for those who can be bothered or even remember what it is all about ?

Do not profess to know me, or my reasons for considering giving my vote to NZF. I believe no such thing, and never did. I based my (almost) decision to give them my vote, on some of their current policies. Not all of them, but some. I will not however, give my vote to any party that is trans or homophobic.

I will not be the only voter who makes that decision. I also won't be the only voter, who now feels there is literally no party they actually want to give their vote to. Let's hope something changes on the political campaign scene between now and October, because this is the first time in my life, since I was old enough to vote, that I have found myself in this position, and again, I can guarantee you, I am not the only one.

Voting is a responsibility, not a game. I am not willing to vote for a party I don't agree with, purely as an attempt to get another party I don't agree with, out of government. Clearly, you and others are more than happy to do that.