sharetrader
Page 47 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    READ THE Budget, Nthland is ONE OF THREE options atm, and THE most expensive one , all you DREAMERS are only backing Marsden Point as you have been suckered into buying MMH shares, show me one of you that has NO MMH shares that can back the move.?

Show me the legitimate business plan , so far none has been done, there was that B S report that N Z F black mailed out as a coolitigination partner , nothing more nothing less . This will not happen it does not stack up either financially of carbon wise, jeesus you guys and guysses are blinkered, in ten years you will be spouting the same optimism, clutching at straws.
    Still think Auckland is NZ capital, whatsup? 🤣

Guru

30 minutes ago
    Shane Jones, addressing the allegation that they haven't listed the projects for infrastructure spending, says they will soon have a report in their hands about the projects that may be funded.

"I won't hide from the fact that we want two things," Jones says, a dry-dock facility and the development of a port in the Far North

Shane Jones quoted this afternoon on Stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    30 minutes ago
    Shane Jones, addressing the allegation that they haven't listed the projects for infrastructure spending, says they will soon have a report in their hands about the projects that may be funded.

"I won't hide from the fact that we want two things," Jones says, a dry-dock facility and the development of a port in the Far North

Shane Jones quoted this afternoon on Stuff.
    💃🏻Then there’s the $3 billion Provincial Growth Fund struggling to be spent 🕺

Permanent Newbie

READ THE Budget, Nthland is ONE OF THREE options atm, and THE most expensive one , all you DREAMERS are only backing Marsden Point as you have been suckered into buying MMH shares, show me one of you that has NO MMH shares that can back the move.?

Show me the legitimate business plan , so far none has been done, there was that B S report that N Z F black mailed out as a coolitigination partner , nothing more nothing less . This will not happen it does not stack up either financially of carbon wise, jeesus you guys and guysses are blinkered, in ten years you will be spouting the same optimism, clutching at straws.
    What page of the budget does it mention moving the Ports of Auckland? You are right as far as I am concerned I am speculating on Marsden being picked for the move and I appreciate it is speculation until something concrete is decided. That is why I would be interested to see what is written but I can find no mention of it in todays budget(admittedly only a skim read). I would appreciate your help, thanking you in advance.
    Last edited by Aaron; 14-05-2020 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    What page of the budget does it mention moving the Ports of Auckland? You are right as far as I am concerned I am speculating on Marsden being picked for the move and I appreciate it is speculation until something concrete is decided. That is why I would be interested to see what is written but I can find no mention of it in todays budget(admittedly only a skim read). I would appreciate your help, thanking you in advance.
    Don't hold your breath - he thinks Auckland is still the capital of NZ!

Guru

B S Bal, show me the compelling business case, pier reviewed by independent experts ? there to date is none!! and you call yourself an indepth investor researcher, JEESUS !!

B S Bal, show me the compelling business case, pier reviewed by independent experts ? there to date is none!! and you call yourself an indepth investor researcher, JEESUS !!
    And the government spends billions of dollars on infrastructure each year using what criteria?

Get real, what sup - already told you many times that it is a political cum economic decision. If you cannot see that, you are more naive than anyone can ever imagine!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And the government spends billions of dollars on infrastructure each year using what criteria?

Get real, what sup - already told you many times that it is a political cum economic decision. If you cannot see that, you are more naive than anyone can ever imagine!
    B S Bal, copper calling the kettle black eeh !!

If you had not been so stupid as to have been sucked to this share you would not in your wildest dreams have touched this stock, now that you have you are trying to justify your holding and trying to coax others in as well with your constant ramping.
    Last edited by whatsup; 14-05-2020 at 05:38 PM.

BTW, Wellington has been the capital of NZ since 1865. Wake up, whatsup!

Permanent Newbie

If you had not been so stupid as to have been sucked to this share you would not in your wildest dreams have touched this stock, now that you have you are trying to justify your holding and trying to coax others in as well with your constant ramping.
    Well the share price is only 6.3% below its all time high so there is time to sell out without suffering a big loss Balance. Anyone seen anything in the budget regarding moving the Ports of Auckland?