sharetrader
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Airwork IPO

Default Airwork IPO

I've put a bid in through my broker for shares in the upcoming Airworks float subject to seeing the prospectus.

Has anyone dealt with Airworks or know more about their future listing please inform us more.

I understand they own 26 choppers, run the down down heliport and own a fleet of plains inc 6 737s plus a strong maintenance side.
    Last edited by etrader; 17-11-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Guru

Do you have any more details? Which exchange? IPO or pre compliance listing capital raising?

Quote Originally Posted by etrader View Post
    I've put a bid in through my broker for shares in the upcoming Airworks float subject to seeing the prospectus.

Has anyone dealt with Airworks or know more about their future listing please inform us more.

I understand they own 26 choppers, run the down down heliport and own a fleet of plains inc 6 737s plus a strong maintenance side.
    This company?
    http://www.airwork.co.nz/

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question Again

Are you talking about Airwork Holdings Limited (aka 'Airwork Group')?

Seem to remember the words 'Airwork' and 'IPO' be heard in the same room on and off for the last 4 - 5 years.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Here's some background

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...rwork-handover

Secured a big contract recently in Europe - certainly seem to be well founded and a significant player.
    Would be very keen to have a look if Airwork decides to float...

One of Direct Capital's original investments, shame those guys are no longer around
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

Working on engines 'remotely' could prove a difficult challenge. I imagine that being in the heart of Europe that they could find work a lot closer at hand, possibly cheaper as well. Don't know enough to make an accurate comment.
    Securing a big contract however, shows promise!

Quote Originally Posted by steve fleming View Post
    One of Direct Capital's original investments, shame those guys are no longer around
    I used to have shares in Direct Capital. I think they delisted because most Kiwis didn't have the patience for their style of investing. The same guys are now running a private equity outfit. Retail investors can access through the " Pohutukawafund "
    Last edited by zigzag; 17-11-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Yes airwork is doing an IPO currently privately owned. Will await the prospectus but have put my hand up for some through my nominee holdings.

Yes airwork is doing an IPO currently privately owned. Will await the prospectus but have put my hand up for some through my nominee holdings.
    Is there one particular Broker handling this ET? Would like to register interest (suspect so will everyone else given the frenzy with other recent floats..)