sharetrader
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default What are you buying and selling

Just curious what people are buying and selling right now.

I'm contemplating selling my RBD because the growth has been completed, but the divi is great, and I think there's still some years drift to be enjoyed.

Also selling my ebo when it gets closer to the price I stupidly paid for it. It was originally bought as a long term dividend beat the bank share, but no longer fits this week's strategy lol

No idea what to buy now. Everything I like is too expensive, otherwise I'd have more FPH.

Sold my EBO on 30th Aug, which I bought in Sept 2015 for $11.32
    Sold 66% OCA on 6th Sept to release cash to buy HLG
    Buying HLG some last week, some yesterday & a small order to be completed today. I'm hoping the profit release due tomorrow will be good.

Banned

I think PPH and TIL are good buy now...

PPH is set to grow...will IPO within 3 years in USA. With market cap of $500 ish..it will easily triple once IPO in USA.
    TIL will release update tomorrow. I believe people are waiting and see the confirmation. There are a lot of fears since their last update. The sp is a good value now.

Yes..i agree...most shares are fully priced and so expensive....

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    I think PPH and TIL are good buy now...

PPH is set to grow...will IPO within 3 years in USA. With market cap of $500 ish..it will easily triple once IPO in USA.
    TIL will release update tomorrow. I believe people are waiting and see the confirmation. There are a lot of fears since their last update. The sp is a good value now.

Yes..i agree...most shares are fully priced and so expensive....
    I still don't understand what PPH has as a USP in this space - surely it should be squashed by competitors? Unless... they go full on and get every church in the US signed up as soon as possible. Then, many will not be bothered to change (too much hassle) even if a cheaper competitor comes knocking.

Advanced Member

I will tell you what I am buying after I have finished buying, and tell you what I am selling after finished selling.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I will tell you what I am buying after I have finished buying, and tell you what I am selling after finished selling.
    I guess you are buying what I am selling,and selling what I am buying?.!................lol.

Quote Originally Posted by thestg View Post
    Sold my EBO on 30th Aug, which I bought in Sept 2015 for $11.32
    Sold 66% OCA on 6th Sept to release cash to buy HLG
    Buying HLG some last week, some yesterday & a small order to be completed today. I'm hoping the profit release due tomorrow will be good.
    HLG result already known ..no surprises

Might give some vague idea of F18 prospects or how things have gone last 2 months. NZ market conditions haven't been that robust for clothing / footwear retailers ....and of course the miracle maker doesn't work there any more.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Cool Well has you asked

Yesterday I bought:

A KLIA Transit pass to the Final Malaysian F1 Grand Prix;

More tickets for Concerts by the Malaysia Philharmonic Orchestra;

some Tea Bags on strings, I accidently bought the stringless ones last time, not a mistake I will make again in a hurry.

As for stocks and shares I have been buying & selling on the ASX and but this is a NZX thread where I am happy with what I have.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

PS Also bought some Ayam (Chicken) Brand Tins of Tuna of course!
    om mani peme hum

Long Member

Picked up several parcels of NZ Windfarms over the past couple couple months. liking the new direction and execution of plan from the fresh management team. Sold some Genesis to balance out the portfolio a bit

Bought Arivda (ARV) earlier in the month to take advantage of rights offer of 1 for every 5 held at $1.15.