sharetrader
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Talking of scary Jam Logies been quiet for a while. In the interests of equality do the Greens have an internal policy of taking turns to say outrageous stuff?
    No. Quite obviously they are at liberty to continually spout total rubbish. If they were on a quota system Ms Logie would have used hers up in her 2011 maiden speech, where she described herself as a 'lefty, feminist lesbian.' That was the accurate and sensible part.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    No. Quite obviously they are at liberty to continually spout total rubbish. If they were on a quota system Ms Logie would have used hers up in her 2011 maiden speech, where she described herself as a 'lefty, feminist lesbian.' That was the accurate and sensible part.
    Ah - that wil explain Golriz Ghahraman claim the other day that NZ does not (like Trumps Muslim ban) accept refugees from the Middle East or africa (Here at 6:30 http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/shows/...ghahraman.html) but if you look here (https://www.immigration.govt.nz/abou...uota-programme) you'll see NZ actually does.

And this is after her at 5:00 going on about source checking and being vigilant about news in a democracy. Who knew how much rubbish can come from one mouth

The question now is: will teh Greens be around next election for National to form a coallition with. Perhaps not. You have them gobbling that big fat rat - teh Waka jumping Bill. And now we have Co-Vice President Marama Davidson reckoning women need to reclaim teh C worrd.

I'm a bit of an old fuddy duddy and I reckon teh C word is disgusting and has n place anywhere. It certainyl does not belong in an anti-racism speech. Women do not need to be empoered by claiming it back.

She has lost the plot. And I am blowed if I can see what this has to do with green environmental policy.

Rod Donald must be squirming in his grave and those "greenies" above ground must be wondering where there party has gone. The two that got biffed out dodged a bullet there.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    The question now is: will teh Greens be around next election for National to form a coallition with. Perhaps not. You have them gobbling that big fat rat - teh Waka jumping Bill. And now we have Co-Vice President Marama Davidson reckoning women need to reclaim teh C worrd.

I'm a bit of an old fuddy duddy and I reckon teh C word is disgusting and has n place anywhere.

Have you never had a work mate drop something on your foot?

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Have you never had a work mate drop something on your foot?
    That would get an S or F word response but I wouldn't call him a C word. I need to broaden the range of people I mix with!

I thought The Greens had a couple of other MP's I must have been mistaken
    https://www.greens.org.nz/send-your-...-our-green-mps

Dilettante

Me too. ......