sharetrader
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57
  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Is Logie still in the Kermits? She was the world champion man hater. Beats Genter hands down.
    By the looks of it she is. That is one man hating bunch there, and I include the 2 Beta males (if they can be called male)

    https://www.parliament.nz/en/mps-and...-seating-plan/

  2. #32
    Legend minimoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand.
    Posts
    6,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Is Logie still in the Kermits? She was the world champion man hater. Beats Genter hands down.
    She's still lurking but yet to put here head up and come up with ideas to solve domestic violence and sexual abuse. I can imagine she in currently in a mental tail spin at the moment trying to process a Man (Obama) suggesting women should rule the world for a couple of years.

  3. #33
    Dilettante
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    2,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    By the looks of it she is. That is one man hating bunch there, and I include the 2 Beta males (if they can be called male)

    https://www.parliament.nz/en/mps-and...-seating-plan/
    The sad thing is that this motley lot are disguised as an environmental party, which is sadly lacking in NZ in true form
    Last edited by iceman; 23-03-2018 at 01:39 PM.

  4. #34
    Update Ready To Install
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Floating Anchor Shoals
    Posts
    7,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    For as long as this man hating Green Fruit Loop is around I'm hoping there is no National Green coalition. But more proof that the Ministry of Women's affairs isn't required and Ministers here get there via promotion to their highest level of incompetence. Her attempt at brainwashing children doesn't wash with me and I'm only thankful my kids have moved on from Cobham - saves me writing some terse letters to the Head and Board chair. Genter needs to realise there is only one requirement to be on a Board - and that is "competence". I guess she gave the kids one lesson - it is possible to make a racist, ageist and sexist statement all in one sentence.

    More here: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...company-boards
    Man-hater are you feeling threatened, im not.

    Here is another "man hater" for you.

    Obama and the wāhine

  5. #35
    Legend minimoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand.
    Posts
    6,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Man-hater are you feeling threatened, im not.

    Here is another "man hater" for you.

    Obama and the wāhine
    No I dont feel threatened as I stand by my abilities. And also my ability to put that forward when the need arises.

    But I do have empathy (that's the feminine side of me) for men over 60 who Genter labels "old" when she has no idea of what they are doing (possibly a whole lot more than their "younger" counterparts), for "white" people ( I know from experience a comment like that if used in the context of another race would get you served with a ban off this site) who are inferred as incompetent simply due to the colour of their skin; and for men as a whole who are still struggling with David Cunliffes "I am sorry for being a Man" as if being male is somehow offensive.

  6. #36
    Legend minimoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand.
    Posts
    6,375

    Default

    The idea of a national green coalition is now a little more appealing given old man hater Julie Ann Genter got well and truly burnt in the green co leader race.

  7. #37
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sth Island. New Zealand.
    Posts
    4,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    The idea of a national green coalition is now a little more appealing given old man hater Julie Ann Genter got well and truly burnt in the green co leader race.
    Yes. It will be interesting to see which 'co-leader' emerges as the 'leader of the co-leaders'. My pick is Davidson will blow James Shaw into the background.
    And where's the gender balance gone in the Greens? Aside from the co-leader nonsense the party is 75% women.
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 08-04-2018 at 11:55 AM.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Wellington, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    The idea of a national green coalition is now a little more appealing given old man hater Julie Ann Genter got well and truly burnt in the green co leader race.
    Ms Davidson is hard hard left, envronmentalist not so much, so not a good fit with National. Since the vote for her was a landslide, do we assume that the membership is also hard hard left? (Now the old white environmentalist men have gone.)

    I wonder if the 'old white men' publicity hurt Ms Genter's chances. If so that is very weird since it likely to be a view shared by many members.

  9. #39
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sth Island. New Zealand.
    Posts
    4,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Ms Davidson is hard hard left, envronmentalist not so much, so not a good fit with National............
    But it does mean that any increase in votes for the Kermits will come from Labour and Winston First, which would cause Winston first to disappear. National will surely be happy with the new Green leader, even if Labour aren't too chuffed.

    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=12027466
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 08-04-2018 at 01:20 PM.

  10. #40
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sth Island. New Zealand.
    Posts
    4,476

    Default

    Oh dear. Labour really are upset with the new half-leader of the greens. Could be some fun and entertainment coming up for us.

  11. #41
    Membaa
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    2,688

    Default

    Davidson in, co-leader Greens, no chance in hell now of a National coalition. Like National ever thought it likely or wanted it. End of this thread.

  12. #42
    Dilettante
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    2,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Davidson in, co-leader Greens, no chance in hell now of a National coalition. Like National ever thought it likely or wanted it. End of this thread.
    Agree with that Baa Baa. Davidson is a hard left socialist that is more interested in protecting beneficiaries than she is in the environment. We will see a new green movement forming in the political middle somewhere, as it should always have been.
    I would not be surprised if such a new movement made it to Parliament in 2020 or 2023 with TOP and the Greens in current form and NZF will both disappear.

  13. #43
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sth Island. New Zealand.
    Posts
    4,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Agree with that Baa Baa. Davidson is a hard left socialist that is more interested in protecting beneficiaries than she is in the environment. We will see a new green movement forming in the political middle somewhere, as it should always have been.
    I would not be surprised if such a new movement made it to Parliament in 2020 or 2023 with TOP and the Greens in current form and NZF will both disappear.
    TOP will never make it.

  14. #44
    Dilettante
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    2,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    TOP will never make it.
    I am not so sure !
    But where is EZ ? has he totally given up on his $15B hole Government !?

  15. #45
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CNI area NZ
    Posts
    6,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I am not so sure !
    But where is EZ ? has he totally given up on his $15B hole Government !?
    Been busy, Iceman. And keeping my head down.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •