sharetrader
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Is Logie still in the Kermits? She was the world champion man hater. Beats Genter hands down.
    By the looks of it she is. That is one man hating bunch there, and I include the 2 Beta males (if they can be called male)

https://www.parliament.nz/en/mps-and...-seating-plan/

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Is Logie still in the Kermits? She was the world champion man hater. Beats Genter hands down.
    She's still lurking but yet to put here head up and come up with ideas to solve domestic violence and sexual abuse. I can imagine she in currently in a mental tail spin at the moment trying to process a Man (Obama) suggesting women should rule the world for a couple of years.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    By the looks of it she is. That is one man hating bunch there, and I include the 2 Beta males (if they can be called male)

https://www.parliament.nz/en/mps-and...-seating-plan/
    The sad thing is that this motley lot are disguised as an environmental party, which is sadly lacking in NZ in true form
    Last edited by iceman; 23-03-2018 at 12:39 PM.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    For as long as this man hating Green Fruit Loop is around I'm hoping there is no National Green coalition. But more proof that the Ministry of Women's affairs isn't required and Ministers here get there via promotion to their highest level of incompetence. Her attempt at brainwashing children doesn't wash with me and I'm only thankful my kids have moved on from Cobham - saves me writing some terse letters to the Head and Board chair. Genter needs to realise there is only one requirement to be on a Board - and that is "competence". I guess she gave the kids one lesson - it is possible to make a racist, ageist and sexist statement all in one sentence.

More here: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...company-boards
    Man-hater are you feeling threatened, im not.

Here is another "man hater" for you.

Obama and the wāhine

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Man-hater are you feeling threatened, im not.

Here is another "man hater" for you.

Obama and the wāhine
    No I dont feel threatened as I stand by my abilities. And also my ability to put that forward when the need arises.

But I do have empathy (that's the feminine side of me) for men over 60 who Genter labels "old" when she has no idea of what they are doing (possibly a whole lot more than their "younger" counterparts), for "white" people ( I know from experience a comment like that if used in the context of another race would get you served with a ban off this site) who are inferred as incompetent simply due to the colour of their skin; and for men as a whole who are still struggling with David Cunliffes "I am sorry for being a Man" as if being male is somehow offensive.

The idea of a national green coalition is now a little more appealing given old man hater Julie Ann Genter got well and truly burnt in the green co leader race.

Legend

The idea of a national green coalition is now a little more appealing given old man hater Julie Ann Genter got well and truly burnt in the green co leader race.
    Yes. It will be interesting to see which 'co-leader' emerges as the 'leader of the co-leaders'. My pick is Davidson will blow James Shaw into the background.
    And where's the gender balance gone in the Greens? Aside from the co-leader nonsense the party is 75% women.
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 08-04-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Advanced Member

Ms Davidson is hard hard left, envronmentalist not so much, so not a good fit with National. Since the vote for her was a landslide, do we assume that the membership is also hard hard left? (Now the old white environmentalist men have gone.)

I wonder if the 'old white men' publicity hurt Ms Genter's chances. If so that is very weird since it likely to be a view shared by many members.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Ms Davidson is hard hard left, envronmentalist not so much, so not a good fit with National............
    But it does mean that any increase in votes for the Kermits will come from Labour and Winston First, which would cause Winston first to disappear. National will surely be happy with the new Green leader, even if Labour aren't too chuffed.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=12027466
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 08-04-2018 at 12:20 PM.

Legend

Oh dear. Labour really are upset with the new half-leader of the greens. Could be some fun and entertainment coming up for us.