sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Permanent Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    In my now enlightened and positive mind I thank you also for your kind words.
    Wow, not even taking the bait anymore maybe you really have changed. I will have to check in, in about three years to see if your enlightened state remains prior to an election. Punishment from the moderator can be quite unsettling. So little power on these websites very disconcerting.

  2. #17
    Investor
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Welcome back.

  3. #18
    Membaa
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    2,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    In my now enlightened and positive mind I thank you also for your kind words.
    I wasn't offended at all, didn't notice you were gone either, must've been a short break unlike my few enforced vacations.


    Bring back the old minimoke, this new PC version is (edited).

  4. #19
    Trying to get outta here
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I wasn't offended at all, didn't notice you were gone either, must've been a short break unlike my few enforced vacations.


    Bring back the old minimoke, this new PC version is (edited).
    Yeah we have too much PC crap nowdays, it's nice to get a break from it with a bit of light hearted banter. Speaking of being offended, I remember in my early days on the forum I was on the rough end of plenty of nasty stuff, found it hard to take at the time but since then have grown thicker skin, clowns will after all always be clowns.

  5. #20
    ShareTrader Legend Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    13,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yeah we have too much PC crap nowdays, it's nice to get a break from it with a bit of light hearted banter. Speaking of being offended, I remember in my early days on the forum I was on the rough end of plenty of nasty stuff, found it hard to take at the time but since then have grown thicker skin, clowns will after all always be clowns.
    Taylor Swift says it best mate. Shake if Off and she also says haters gunna hate which is also very true. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...F4&FORM=VRDGAR

    I think this election has sent some people into some sort of political overdrive...as if they think their posts will change the outcome lol.
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-10-2017 at 11:58 AM.
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

  6. #21
    Update Ready To Install
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Floating Anchor Shoals
    Posts
    7,813

    Default

    Everyone and their dog is spinning.
    The Simple Image - Spinning Spinning Spinning

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •