sharetrader

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    It would appear Mini, that you have been through the Michael Cheika school of media relations/apologies. Gee that might be offensive in itself!
    In my now enlightened and positive mind I thank you for your kind words.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    In my now enlightened and positive mind I thank you for your kind words.
    I'm really really curious as to what your unenlightened self would have said.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I'm really really curious as to what your unenlightened self would have said.
    Curiosity is a trait I no longer have as it is redundant.

Permanent Newbie

Sorry I missed the thread it must have been bad if your "labour lies about personal tax" thread was allowed to remain. This was/is blatantly misleading bordering on outright lies defended only by a specious argument.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Sorry I missed the thread it must have been bad if your "labour lies about personal tax" thread was allowed to remain. This was/is blatantly misleading bordering on outright lies defended only by a specious argument.
    This post would be far worse than anything mm has posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    In my now enlightened and positive mind I thank you also for your kind words.

Permanent Newbie

Wow, not even taking the bait anymore maybe you really have changed. I will have to check in, in about three years to see if your enlightened state remains prior to an election. Punishment from the moderator can be quite unsettling. So little power on these websites very disconcerting.

Membaa

I wasn't offended at all, didn't notice you were gone either, must've been a short break unlike my few enforced vacations.

Bring back the old minimoke, this new PC version is (edited).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I wasn't offended at all, didn't notice you were gone either, must've been a short break unlike my few enforced vacations.

Bring back the old minimoke, this new PC version is (edited).
    Yeah we have too much PC crap nowdays, it's nice to get a break from it with a bit of light hearted banter. Speaking of being offended, I remember in my early days on the forum I was on the rough end of plenty of nasty stuff, found it hard to take at the time but since then have grown thicker skin, clowns will after all always be clowns.