sharetrader

Hybrid View

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Think I'm just going to have to write my TLS divvy off, even after talking to Link in Aussie and confirming my bank account details and that they do a sweep every Friday, nothing was received, bye bye $2600. I'm never going to own an Aussie company again, not worth the stress.
    Couta, what happens to be the problem? I have many Australian shares and never have had a problem at all receiving dividends. If the divie is not direct credited you can always go to your Link login and request a replacement cheque which will be mailed to you promptly. Are you shares held in Chess or on an SRN? Why are you speaking to Link in NZ, you should be calling the registry in Australia. But there is no way you will miss out on the $2600 unless you are just giving up. My partner got her TLS dividend from Australia in her NZ bank account a few weeks ago. Its not that complicated.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Couta, what happens to be the problem? I have many Australian shares and never have had a problem at all receiving dividends. If the divie is not direct credited you can always go to your Link login and request a replacement cheque which will be mailed to you promptly. Are you shares held in Chess or on an SRN? Why are you speaking to Link in NZ, you should be calling the registry in Australia. But there is no way you will miss out on the $2600 unless you are just giving up. My partner got her TLS dividend from Australia in her NZ bank account a few weeks ago. Its not that complicated.
    It becomes complicated when they have your holder number and bank account details(Confirmed) and the dividend still doesn't get swept into your account on the day they say it will, after already waiting over 2 weeks. Other than just keep ringing them(Aussie Registry)there is not much I can do to fix their broken broom.
    Last edited by couta1; 15-10-2017 at 10:41 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    It becomes complicated when they have your holder number and bank account details(Confirmed) and the dividend still doesn't get swept into your account on the day they say it will, after already waiting over 2 weeks. Other than just keep ringing them(Aussie Registry)there is not much I can do to fix their broken broom.
    Have you tried logging in to your "login" on the registry site? If your problems with the registry persist, I would suggest calling the company Telstra itself. You are after all the owner of TLS and therefore can tell them what they need to do.