sharetrader
Page 433 of 697 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443483533 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 6963
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Let me speculate - Kainga Ora has been given a directive by St Cindy �� to be kind to state tenants?

Let them do whatever the state tenants want & feel like doing as it’s all the fault of the previous government? ��
    The 'go easy on tenants' came in a couple of years ago.
    They often end up with tenants that no one else will house.
    I'm personally a bit conflicted with the policy but if the state kicks them out they become homeless and the children suffer.
    So keeping them houses is both a good thing (best to have the children in a home) and a bad thing (they don't learn to behave).

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    I'm personally a bit conflicted with the policy but if the state kicks them out they become homeless and the children suffer.
    So keeping them houses is both a good thing (best to have the children in a home) and a bad thing (they don't learn to behave).
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12335386

"Police allowed dozens of people to gather for the tangi of a Black Power member in Dunedin during lockdown."

One law for law-abiding citizens, another law for non law-abiding scumbags - that's Cindy's government style of being 'kind'.

Guru

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12335386

"Police allowed dozens of people to gather for the tangi of a Black Power member in Dunedin during lockdown."

One law for law-abiding citizens, another law for non law-abiding scumbags - that's Cindy's government style of being 'kind'.
    Not sure how that relates to what I said.
    Police do policing and do it sensibly rather than dogedly!

Guru

What they need to do is build soviet style concrete houses that are feral proof. Then you have 2 problems solved with a cheap option. That way they can't damage the housing but also have a warm place for the kids.

Not sure how that relates to what I said.
    Police do policing and do it sensibly rather than dogedly!
    A take it easy approach directive by Cindy to lawbreakers.

But be tough on those who they can bully. Try getting away with speeding along an open road.
    Last edited by Balance; 28-05-2020 at 11:49 AM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    What they need to do is build soviet style concrete houses that are feral proof. Then you have 2 problems solved with a cheap option. That way they can't damage the housing but also have a warm place for the kids.
    Having cut my property investing teeth in the residential market, I can assure you there is nothing at all in existence that is tenant proof.
    For those who may have an interest in my physical and mental health, please note that I have escaped from that field, which almost made me turn to religion in an attempt to discover what I was being punished for.

Guru

A take it easy approach directive by Cindy to lawbreakers.

But be tough on those who they can bully. Try getting away with speeding along an open road.
    You know this or supposition?
    Something to keep your narrative going.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Having cut my property investing teeth in the residential market, I can assure you there is nothing at all in existence that is tenant proof.
    For those who may have an interest in my physical and mental health, please note that I have escaped from that field, which almost made me turn to religion in an attempt to discover what I was being punished for.
    For you next challenge try running a retail operation. That'll push you right over edge!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    For you next challenge try running a retail operation. That'll push you right over edge!
    Tried that one too which explains a lot about my current state.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Tried that one too which explains a lot about my current state.
    You are truly one tough fungi pie to be sane after all your experience with tenants and retailing