sharetrader
Page 255 of 697 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 6963
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Says it all really when you describe a well known "HACK" and stealing of personal information as "great investigative work" but a simple search of a website as "hack".
    Don't waste time on JT. He has what is commonly called National Derangement Syndrome or NDS. On top of that it is observed that in the past he suffered from Key Derangement Syndrome. Symptoms include slavish support of Labour who can do no wrong contrary to facts and National able to do no right, and praising Jacinda as the anointed one.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Don't waste time on JT. He has what is commonly called National Derangement Syndrome or NDS. On top of that it is observed that in the past he suffered from Key Derangement Syndrome. Symptoms include slavish support of Labour who can do no wrong contrary to facts and National able to do no right, and praising Jacinda as the anointed one.
    I think you are being rather restrained here
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I think you are being rather restrained here
    Although I can't speak for blackcap, that is probably true; but a reasonably honest appraisal of JT would almost certainly result in a ticking off from the moderator, and if it was completely honest, a lifetime ban.

IMO

Truth hurts does it . Think about it. And you should be ashamed of yourself and review your one eyed attitude, maybe go to a dictatorial country and see what its like to be restricted/repressed/kept silent. Read dirty politics and inform yourself. Honesty is such a lonely word in politics ehh.Can be pretty divisive for sure. You have an ignore button btw.

I suggest you all find the truth and it will set u free read Dirty Politics by Nicky hagar.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 11-06-2019 at 03:29 PM.

IMO

BTW people have in the past been banned for what you just said FP, think about that too. Unacceptable attempt to moderate and influence..

Come on people. Let’s not do this. We are all adults here and everyone is entitled to their opinions. We don’t have to agree with each other but surely we can respect each other and just agree to disagree on subjects like this one. Let’s focus on the reasons we come here and just let the rest go.

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    BTW people have in the past been banned for what you just said FP, think about that too. Unacceptable attempt to moderate and influence..
    Too funny

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I think this post might be an attempt to moderate and influence
    Maybe it was ...i’ll delete it
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”