sharetrader
Page 110 of 697 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 6963

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post

Bridges ... sure, looks like he still has some work ahead ... but than, so did Little last time and look where Labour is today
    You are predicting Bridges is on the way out.? Judith will be pleased

westerly

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    You are predicting Bridges is on the way out.? Judith will be pleased

westerly
    Did I mention Judith? Good thing about National is that they have plenty of talent ... not a one one-trick-pony party like Labor ;p;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

Did I mention Judith? Good thing about National is that they have plenty of talent ... not a one one-trick-pony party like Labor ;p;
    I was surprised that National did not go for Crusher instead of what's his name...

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    I was surprised that National did not go for Crusher instead of what's his name...
    Come on - you are not reading westerly's posts ?

And while Judith certainly has lots of talent, I don't think she would be Nationals best bet ... too divisive. Similar like Trump, just younger, better looking, much more intelligent and honest. However - she might be instrumental in getting the current government down.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Advanced Member

The way I see things at the moment National don't have to do or say much. Just leave those in power to flounder on. They can have a good rest and let the press scratch around in the confusion for things to throw at the government - there are more than enough. Winston Peters will eventually have to find someone to fight with. Hawkes Bay is well down the list when the millions were distributed for whatever reason but as provinces go, we are fairly self-sufficient - we even convert bad earthquakes into profitable international events.

Sorry, I didn't realise i could only comment on those actually mentioned in your post.

westerly

IMO

Labour now embarking on the wholesale murder of 180,000 cows in a attempt to eradicate M Bovis which will fail.

Advanced Member

That's a big win for the greens. This huge reduction in cow farts will impress the Chinese no end and create and for the trees that will probably be planted by the chinese with the governments permission. And, a special permit to bring in Chinese labour to do the job. M Bovis will continue to be found 'till the endof time.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    That's a big win for the greens. This huge reduction in cow farts will impress the Chinese no end and create and for the trees that will probably be planted by the chinese with the governments permission. And, a special permit to bring in Chinese labour to do the job. M Bovis will continue to be found 'till the endof time.
    Those cows will just be replaced by heifers. Ie the heifer cull and or older cows that would be culled will now be kept for another year so our cow numbers would be the same as always surely?