sharetrader
Page 629 of 697 FirstFirst ... 129529579619625626627628629630631632633639679 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 6963

Quote Originally Posted by porkandpuha View Post
    Jacinda: "Wear a mask and stay socially distant"

Also Jacinda today:

Attachment 11947
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...campaign-trail

Cindy being called out for breaching mask wearing and social distancing advice in mainstream media.

I have mentioned before and will do so here again - the media reads ST & it’s good to see them highlighting the blatant hypocrisy here by Cindy.
    Last edited by Balance; 19-09-2020 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...campaign-trail

Cindy being called out for breaching mask wearing and social distancing advice in mainstream media.

I have mentioned before and will do so here again - the media reads ST & it’s good to see them highlighting the blatant hypocrisy here by Cindy.
    Couple days late to the party but nice to see the hypocrisy finally broadcasted for all to see.

Seymour is running a great campaign too. He has a knack for pointing out flaws without coming across too negative.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Well, It might help to raise revenue and hence take on less of that scary debt (1% fixed interest owned by our own rbnz) since these workers seem to be the only ones who pay tax.
    What a stupid comment.

Guru

Seymour is running a great campaign too. He has a knack for pointing out flaws without coming across too negative.
    He doesn't seem to be connecting with people when I see him on tv. too bland for this I think.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    What a stupid comment.
    If you don't have an ambition to raise incomes but actually want to cut taxes, then how will there not be more debt.

Legend

If you don't have an ambition to raise incomes but actually want to cut taxes, then how will there not be more debt.
    Your comment that only those on minimum wages pay tax shows appalling ignorance. 24% of income tax is paid by the top 3% of earners. Those with incomes over $100,000 pay 42% of the total. Those under $50,000 pay only 19% of the total, yet comprise an extremely high percentage of earners.

Membaa

Your comment that only those on minimum wages pay tax shows appalling ignorance. 24% of income tax is paid by the top 3% of earners. Those with incomes over $100,000 pay 42% of the total. Those under $50,000 pay only 19% of the total, yet comprise an extremely high percentage of earners.
    You’re talking to a paid shill of the Labour Party, obviously lowly paid as they are completely and utterly ignorant. An embarrassment to the Labour Party.

Guru

I didn't mean only these workers and you should obviously know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    You’re talking to a paid shill of the Labour Party, obviously lowly paid as they are completely and utterly ignorant. An embarrassment to the Labour Party.
    Not at all but the sort of stuff that's coming from the other side forces me to correct some pretty mistaken ways of thinking. So take a step outside the newstalk echo chamber.

To be honest I don't think real kiwis care about the "scandals" posted here now and again, or on Newstalk. A bugee jumping subsidy.. really.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 19-09-2020 at 08:47 PM.

Legend

I didn't mean only these workers and you should obviously know that.

No. I am not a mind-reader. That's how it reads, although there is no reference to the post you are commenting on, and btw what on earth is Nationals GST refund scheme you were on about in post 6263?
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 20-09-2020 at 07:58 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Oh dear - so if one is poorly paid maybe a cleaner or kitchenhand they are unworthy - a typical blue blood comment, sad really

Advanced Member

A 5k pay rise for a min wage 40 hour worker, and an extra week off on top of the 7+ weeks an employee currently gets. $8.50 coffees anyone?
    All I can say is - Diddums