sharetrader
Page 348 of 697 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398448 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 6963

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Yep totally agree. Either he bases himself in Wellington or he uses the technology he has. You would thing with 4 kids? he should have plenty of bandwith at his place of residence.
    Internet only works 50% of the time at his place
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    What's with Simon Bridges driving back and forth Tauranga to Wellington.
    Surely he can do his work remotely as most seem to be able to or stay in Wellington.
    Unnecessary travel!
    Agree. He should either stay in Wellington or Tauranga to do his work. Driving all that way each week or whatever he is doing, risks unnecessary time wasting of emergency services if he has an accident,

IMO

War footing has nothing to do with it. During a war is the best time to get rid of incompetent officers and promote the ones that can perform. The PM is telling porkies again. Must admit she is the best to date in NZ that I have seen at lying so glibly.
    Coming from hypocrite blackcap thats a laugh.What else are you breaking the rules with? You really should sack yourself and leave here, you are a bad example on sharetrader. All it takes is one with no moral compass to set a bad example to others who think if hes doing it why not me? We want debates and a united supportive community here and in NZ to get through this,not someone who disregards the rules and attacks his govt in their hour of need. Same goes for simon bridges.

NZ Herald today article from Hooten. We have a great chance of ending lockdown in the 4 week period if eveyone adheres to the guidelines and dont start "relaxing" or flaunting the rules. people who do put the whole 4 week lockdown at risk of failing.

Matthew Hooton: Lockdown is working. Here's what needs to happen now.

Blackcap openly admits and justifies long distance running outside his hood. Ive seen vids of people doing marathons on their deck or backyard in support.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 07-04-2020 at 09:08 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post

Blackcap openly admits and justifies long distance running outside his hood. Ive seen vids of people doing marathons on their deck or backyard in support.
    Really JT. What a misery guts you are. Yes I run outside my hood, but I keep to within 5km of my place of residence. Its on a beach for crying out loud. 5km one way, 5km back. I pass past 2 different "hoods" on my run. What is wrong with that? No hypocrisy on my part. As for you, I can just imagine you using the snitch line.
    As for Simon Bridges, totally agree with you. He too is an imbecile of the highest order. Almost as bad as Cindy.

What is so pathetic and sickening about David Clark is (to me) not so much that he flouted the lockdown guidelines & rules

but

how he fronted up in the media this morning (obviously at the PM's & Labour's PR insistence) and in reply to every question asked, parroted numerous times the one rehearsed reply that he 'was sorry, he had let NZers down ... blah, blah, blah!'

Even a simple question like 'Are you aware now of what the guidelines and rules are, and for clarity, can you advise us (TV1)', he parroted out the same reply!

We have a trained parrot for Health Minister!

This is the Cindy's government - all bull dust & no substance with ministers and can get away with Cindy's blessings, feeling they are above everybody else.

Disgusting & repugnant.
    Last edited by Balance; 07-04-2020 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    If we weren't in a "war " footing he'd probably be gone but we need him at least until this is over.
    As for Simon Bridges, we dont need him he needs to be demoted to the bottom.
    Which part of this do you not get, JT?

http://www.davidclark.org.nz/

My Values Are Labour's Values. - David Clark, Health Minister.
    Last edited by Balance; 07-04-2020 at 08:46 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Internet only works 50% of the time at his place
    He should get a better provider

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    He should get a better provider
    And Cindy should get a better Health Monister.

My Values Are Labour's Values. - David Clark, Health Minister.
    Last edited by Balance; 07-04-2020 at 09:25 AM.

Veteran novice

War footing has nothing to do with it. During a war is the best time to get rid of incompetent officers and promote the ones that can perform. The PM is telling porkies again. Must admit she is the best to date in NZ that I have seen at lying so glibly.
    Exactly, blackcap. The crisis is the very reason why the country can't afford to have an incompetent Minister of Health at this time.

IMO

Report everyone who flouts the rules. Do you want to be locked down longer then 4 weeks?