sharetrader
Page 623 of 697 FirstFirst ... 123523573613619620621622623624625626627633673 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 6963

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    So you agree that Labour adopted a pragmatic, risk based approach to the Aussie and the Bledisloe Cup?
    Now you beef is different.
    Make up your mind.
    She lied about why NZ lost the right to host RC.

I was wrong to say that she wanted the borders opened 'no matter what'.
    Judith has consistently made a lot of noise about the border needing to be open.
    She later toned it down that they would do so if it could be done safely (same as Labour).
    In June National wanted students back in. In August Judith distanced herself from that policy.
    They are making a lot of noise with no skin in the game - they talk the talk whereas Labour, being the ones running the show, have to walk the walk.
    Caught lying like Cindy.

Don’t try to deflect - face up to your lie or are you just like Cindy, lying so casaully & easily through her teeth.
    Last edited by Balance; 17-09-2020 at 08:16 AM.

I don't collect them and have trained Facebook to not show them to me anymore.
    A recent example was showing Jacinda uttering 'capital gains tax' - out of context and time but implying that it is recent and something that Labour is still thinking of.
    They have also been very good at taking snippets from parliament speeches and editing out of context.
    If you haven't heard of this then you need to listen outside of your echo chamber.

No example = you are making things up or you are (to be expected) attempting to change the narrative of your initial assertion - which you attempted to cover up with a slur.

I see Judith no longer says we should open the borders no matter what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    When did she state that they should be open no matter what? I've heard this narrative repeated, but I haven't found the quote to match it.
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    She or National have never said that but the Jacinda brigade falsely repeat it again and again
    A bit like the National Facebook attack adds - full of false messages.
    We are not like you - swallowing Cindy's BS whole and regurgitating like a parrot.

I was wrong to say that she wanted the borders opened 'no matter what'.

Ok - apology accepted. Good on you to accept you lied - please fact check in future before you post such garbage.
    Last edited by Balance; 17-09-2020 at 08:19 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    No example = you are making things up or you are (to be expected) attempting to change the narrative of your initial assertion - which you attempted to cover up with a slur.

We are not like you - swallowing Cindy's BS whole and regurgitating like a parrot.

Ok - apology accepted. Good on you to accept you lied - please fact check in future before you post such garbage.
    I wouldn't expect you to own up to anything with your dogma and dogmatic approach.
    You seem to have lost sight of reality.
    You really are a sad person and you need a rest again for the good of your mental health.

National have changed their stance on the border more often than they have changed their leader.

I wouldn't expect you to own up to anything with your dogma and dogmatic approach.
    You seem to have lost sight of reality.
    You really are a sad person and you need a rest again for the good of your mental health.

National have changed their stance on the border more often than they have changed their leader.
    Tell us where I am wrong and I will own up happily.

Recommend this to you : ‘Tell the truth, you don’t have to remember what you said before you repeat’

You can see Cindy’s problems these days - getting herself twisted with all the lies and BS she has been uttering. Sad sorry state for a leader, don’t you think?

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political...r-green-school

Meanwhile, James Shaw fronted up in Taranaki but did not visit the Green School which he blackmailed the Coalition government to GIVE $12m.

As cynical as Cindy - birds of a feather flock together.

Advanced Member

Lol....Goff, Shearer, Cunliffe, Parker , Little

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    I don't think there was a border issue when they were changing - what's your point?

You are right though - Labour had a historical period of instability, now National has one.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Parker ??

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Parker ??
    Yes for about 50 days in 2014, between Cunliffe and Little