sharetrader
Page 514 of 697 FirstFirst ... 14414464504510511512513514515516517518524564614 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 6963
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    More working age people leaving is better for National politically esp among those most likely to qualify for working visas elsewhere (20-40 years of age).
    If you are replying to a post, then include the quote, otherwise it becomes impossible to follow a thread - especially if someone posts in the middle.

Guru

Edited.. but surely it would be easy to understand if one post follows another

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Edited.. but surely it would be easy to understand if one post follows another
    You can't guarantee that it will. And if reading back a week later, it's a dam sight easier to read all in one post. It's not hard to do things properly.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    So well that Light Rail is not going ahead, Capital Gains Tax is dead and Kiwibuild is going to take 400 years to deliver the 100,000 houses she promised to build.

And oh yes, cannot even immigration numbers down despite all the evils associated with high immigration numbers (according to her and Winston).

Let's Do This - Breed a Country of mindless Beneficiaries like the ones posting here for Comrade Cindy.
    Careful you might end up a benefit yourself who knows you might be on NZ Super and thats a benefit...

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Careful you might end up a benefit yourself who knows you might be on NZ Super and thats a benefit...
    When I get my super, it will be my just returns for the years of paying taxes from gainful employment & taking business risks.

You - once a beneficiary, always a beneficiary mindset? Understandable but try not to pass that mindset to others lest they become foot voters for Comrade Cindy's bred army of beneficiaries.
    Last edited by Balance; 14-07-2020 at 07:05 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    When I get my super, it will be my just returns for the years of paying taxes from gainful employment & taking business risks.

You - once a beneficiary, always a beneficiary mindset? Understandable but try not to pass that mindset to others lest they become foot voters for Comrade Cindy's bred army of beneficiaries.
    Another quote from the Mike Hosking playbook, pure ignorance again, get some perspective.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Another quote from the Mike Hosking playbook, pure ignorance again, get some perspective.
    I don't think so. Benefit dependency and inter generational beneficiaries is a pox on this country and a pox on those families. For people to choose benefits as a lifestyle choice is just so sad. It's also sad that we have a system that encourages this sort of behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I don't think so. Benefit dependency and inter generational beneficiaries is a pox on this country and a pox on those families. For people to choose benefits as a lifestyle choice is just so sad. It's also sad that we have a system that encourages this sort of behaviour.
    It is sad that victim blaming is so common and acceptable. Victim blaming is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Blaming others sets them up as bad so we can then project our bad feelings into them rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    It costs the state hardly anything. at most you're talking 1% of the population. It would be worse for the country if some people were in the workforce or in prison. Full employment for everyone of working age regardless of productivity is not helpful or desirable and what's more is bad for the economy. It will hinder business in a large and unneeded way.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 15-07-2020 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    It is sad that victim blaming is so common and acceptable. Victim blaming is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Blaming others sets them up as bad so we can then project our bad feelings into them rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.
    Bleeding heart BS - Excuse & garbage from the tax & spend brigade to breed more beneficiaries & dependent voters.
    Last edited by Balance; 15-07-2020 at 06:06 AM.