sharetrader
Page 27 of 697 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127527 ... LastLast
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Pretty revolting post. Mentioning National and this sick US idiot in one sentence is like saying that Labour is worse than the bubonic plague.

JT - You should be ashamed of yourself, if you still have any decency. Given that your posts compute less and less will I put you on ignore. Waste of time.
    Truth hurts huh.Trump lies and so did English and Joyce, theres the connection.They saw it work and used it. But its just politics some say, yeah right on national TV looking your country in the eye,Tui.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Think of it as a political loyalty bonus, fungus!

And that is exactly what it is. A bribe handed out to many thousands of people that don’t need it. This is s typical Labour and NZ First waste
    of taxpayers money Merry Christmas to you all

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    And that is exactly what it is. A bribe handed out to many thousands of people that don’t need it. This is s typical Labour and NZ First waste
    of taxpayers money Merry Christmas to you all
    Of course it is. Pure irresponsible nonsense. Nevertheless, I'll have my bit back thanks - although I note Taxcinda says we can opt out. At least she's got a sense of humour. Merry Christmas to all - including Muslims, Jedis and Atheists.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Of course it is. Pure irresponsible nonsense. Nevertheless, I'll have my bit back thanks - although I note Taxcinda says we can opt out. At least she's got a sense of humour. Merry Christmas to all - including Muslims, Jedis and Atheists.
    Yes, Merry Christmas to everybody, it's been a great year!

Dilettante

While I did not share many political views with Jim Anderton I had a huge respect for this towering figure in NZ politics on the left for many decades. He was a man of integrity and a good MP & minister in the roles he served. His legacy is without a question in my mind the successful start of Kiwibank. My condolences to his family.

While I did not share many political views with Jim Anderton I had a huge respect for this towering figure in NZ politics on the left for many decades. He was a man of integrity and a good MP & minister in the roles he served. His legacy is without a question in my mind the successful start of Kiwibank. My condolences to his family.
    Well said - I second that!
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Legend

Yes, it was sad to hear Jim Anderton has passed away. He's made a great contribution to NZ, that's for sure.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/poli...-Anderton-dies

Suppose the plan all along was to booost landlords / property investors riches

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...or-rent-spikes
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Suppose the plan all along was to booost landlords / property investors riches

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...or-rent-spikes
    Heh. Seems to be working well then, and will work even better for landlords who stick around in the business. At least until all these new affordable homes come on stream.

Meantime ...

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Yes, it was sad to hear Jim Anderton has passed away. He's made a great contribution to NZ, that's for sure.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/poli...-Anderton-dies
    Yes what great role model he was to us all,RIP Jim.