sharetrader
Page 265 of 697 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 6963

Seems the alleged ‘predator’ at The Beehive might have been a mate of the Minister of Finance (rumour/speculation/pub talk)

Maybe this Predator Free 2050 initiative has to start at The Beehive
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Looks to me that Cindy has finally used up her stardust with the media. It has taken the best part of 2 years, but they are calling BS on her statements about not knowing of the sexual nature of these complaints.

What has irked me about her since the get go is her absolute cynicism. She claims transparency but has been willing from the start to brush over, delay, order an inquiry into the inquiry, and generally smile and BS her way through anything awkward. She is worse than Key in this regard because she is claiming to be above all that.

My impression of her is that she has found herself in a position way above her competency level and that she has bluffed her way through it by and large, with a healthy dose of help from a doting media. Time is up and chickens are looking for a roost.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Looks to me that Cindy has finally used up her stardust with the media. It has taken the best part of 2 years, but they are calling BS on her statements about not knowing of the sexual nature of these complaints.

What has irked me about her since the get go is her absolute cynicism. She claims transparency but has been willing from the start to brush over, delay, order an inquiry into the inquiry, and generally smile and BS her way through anything awkward. She is worse than Key in this regard because she is claiming to be above all that.

My impression of her is that she has found herself in a position way above her competency level and that she has bluffed her way through it by and large, with a healthy dose of help from a doting media. Time is up and chickens are looking for a roost.
    Her deputy P.M. will be licking his chops in the background.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Her deputy P.M. will be licking his chops in the background.
    Trouble is, he is knee deep in the same crap!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Seems the alleged ‘predator’ at The Beehive might have been a mate of the Minister of Finance (rumour/speculation/pub talk)

Maybe this Predator Free 2050 initiative has to start at The Beehive
    That is the best Winner. With that I am off to shower....movies and dinner out tonight. Yahoo.
    Well done.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    That is the best Winner. With that I am off to shower....movies and dinner out tonight. Yahoo.
    Well done.
    Way to treat it, the gossip mongers. Alot of people standing firm with their beliefs here, who's right and who's wrong, stuffed if i know, happy to await the QC report. Protocols and terms of reference (focused on bullying only?). Its messy and not acceptable.
    Also remembering the national party only released the sexual assault and bullying behaviour of jamie lee ross to get rid of him , no care for the victims atp.

Heard on the radio that the ‘predator’ was hired / employed after the complaints were laid

Anyway he has resigned now

Weird
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Way to treat it, the gossip mongers. Alot of people standing firm with their beliefs here, who's right and who's wrong, stuffed if i know, happy to await the QC report. Protocols and terms of reference (focused on bullying only?). Its messy and not acceptable.
    Also remembering the national party only released the sexual assault and bullying behaviour of jamie lee ross to get rid of him , no care for the victims atp.
    But Cindy didn't knowwwww JT. Labour is in real trouble here. Cindy is the only thing that holds them up, and she has just been shown to be a cynical, throw 'em under the bus, save my own skin, truth averse politician. While all the time claiming the moral high ground. I think she's toast...and Grant Robertson with her.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Heard on the radio that the ‘predator’ was hired / employed after the complaints were laid

Anyway he has resigned now

Weird
    What is his name? Nothing to prevent it being published, but I don't think anyone has.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    But Cindy didn't knows JT. Labour is in real trouble here. Cindy is the only thing that holds them up, and she has just been shown to be a cynical, throw 'em under the bus, save my own skin, truth averse politician. While all the time claiming the moral high ground. I think she's toast...and Grant Robertson with her.
    Yes the shaky house of COL is looking likely to collapse(Just like Kiwibuild) well before the 2020 election ... pretty sorry state of politics in NZ these days... as not like Bridges is a leader NZD'er want ... A new leader for National that is respected would see a whitewash of the COL back to backwater they held for many years prior IMHO
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu