sharetrader
Page 306 of 697 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356406 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 6963
    IMO

He got back up .

A closer look at Phil Twyford's much-anticipated Bill that will give central government the power to fast-track large urban development projects. Read more »

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    He got back up .

A closer look at Phil Twyford's much-anticipated Bill that will give central government the power to fast-track large urban development projects. Read more »
    You are talking in riddles - or did you just loose it?

Firstly it seems this has nothing to do with child poverty, where Labor obviously added a lot of negative value. I assume changing the topic is your acknowledgement that you agree they did a terrible job and need to be replaced by people who know what they are doing. Correct?

And secondly - why would anybody want to raise Mr. "Chinese sounding names" alias Mr "Kiwi build" to defend Labors performance? I guess it would be hard to find anybody still less competent even in the Labor caucus ...

If you wanted to convince us that this government is inept, than you clearly did a great job ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Oh the irony in this post ...
    Thanks for locking JT's quote in - for perpetuity!

IMO

You have to inform yourself and read the facts, no-one is going to spoon-fed you, and thats the last thing you or i want. Your negativity i hope stops at the political door or life would be untenable for those around you.

This forum covers many topics and if you cant see the link between rental/housing shortage and poverty . Well read some facts. "fast tracking urban developments" and all the red tape was one of the many complex issues for kiwi build.

You have to inform yourself and read the facts, no-one is going to spoon-fed you, and thats the last thing you or i want. Your negativity i hope stops at the political door or life would be untenable for those around you.

This forum covers many topics and if you cant see the link between rental/housing shortage and poverty . Well read some facts. "fast tracking urban developments" and all the red tape was one of the many complex issues for kiwi build.
    Bull dust again.

Incompetence and being taken for a complete ride by developers - reason why Kiwibuild failed.

Why? Because sweet Jacinda was so keen to show progress by hovering up existing developments as ‘kiwibuild’.

Star dust to bull dust.

IMO

Reminds me of Reginald Perrin who decides to change his name, Something like "i will call myself by the first thing i see" as he looks over fence into a paddock. "Reginald um, ahh, Cowpat".

Get what you are looking for and become it.

Reminds me of Reginald Perrin who decides to change his name, Something like "i will call myself by the first thing i see" as he looks over fence into a paddock. "Reginald um, ahh, Cowpat".

Get what you are looking for and become it.
    Yup - star dust to bull dust.

A female PM who lied about sexual assaults under her watch. Did not want to be associated with bad news, see?

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-...lt-allegations

News for Labour - BS sticks and most of it is now sticking to Jacinda and she reeks of hypocrisy.
    Last edited by Balance; 11-12-2019 at 12:15 PM.

No need for you to be condescending or offensive every time you run out of arguments - and this happens often.

Clearly this country has a number of problems.

Child poverty (as in most other countries) is one of it. Labor so far did absolutely nothing to improve the situation as statistics show. Hard to be positive about this situation.

Housing affordability is (as in most other countries) another problem Labour didn't manage to improve. The buffoon they asked to fix the problem clearly failed - and this is a positive statement.

Our justice system is broken and Labour didn't manage to improve it - they just cranked up the number of patched gang members but didn't deliver on the number of additional police they promised. Too many people behind bars and crime numbers rising. Something feels wrong with these "achievements", wouldn't you say so?

Our education system is in international comparison quite average (look at the Pisa studies) and a highly unionised teacher force wants to increase mediocrity (as unions always do). Labour paid back the unions election support by killing off the charter schools the unions hate. They clearly don't want to see high performance in the education sector - it is threatening for them.

The district health Board system created by the 5th Labor government is getting more indebted by the day and its performance is dropping. More bureaucracy, more debts but less surgeries. Under National both trended into the other direction (debts dropping and surgeries growing). Unfortunately I am quite positive on that ;

JT - I challenged you before to give me examples where Labour measurably improved the lives of all New Zealanders. The only response I get are examples for Labor burning tax payer money as well as condescending and arrogant posts and offenses.

Even if this really is you (I don't know, is it?), whom do you want to convince this way? I guess it would be Trump supporters who might like this style, but they might not agree with the substance you try to peddle.
    ----

IMO

Well all i can say is "even a blind man can tell when he is walking in the sun". You will find what you seek as above, facts that this Govt is doing something about and improving lives as above but you choose not to see.

Well all i can say is "even a blind man can tell when he is walking in the sun". You will find what you seek as above, facts that this Govt is doing something about and improving lives as above but you choose not to see.
    Sorry - I didn't realize that only true believers will be able to see the achievements of the current government. Cheers for explaining that, this helps a lot ;
    ----