sharetrader
Page 546 of 697 FirstFirst ... 46446496536542543544545546547548549550556596646 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 6963

There but for the vigilance of NZers, the whistle blowers, Woodhouse and the grace of whichever religion you may or not follow, NZ would have gone the same way as Victoria due to the first 2 months of disgracefully incompetent & uncontrolled quarantine shambles & mess in NZ.

https://www.news.com.au/national/vic...54350f4388397a

Excerpt : "Victoria’s descent into a new wave of infections started amid a scandal over quarantine and security breaches in a series of Melbourne hotels.
    Last month, Melbourne’s quarantine hotels were identified as a key source behind the virus’s terrifying escalation throughout the state."
    Last edited by Balance; 03-08-2020 at 09:51 AM.

https://www.newsroom.co.nz/rest-home...abd9f-97843407

Rest homes proactively taking steps to protect their residents rebuked by Ministry of Health.

This is NZ today under Comrade Cindy’s bunch of incompetents - Nanny state knows best so just you listen and obey the incompetents.

We know the rest homes were right and Comrade Cindy & her incompetents with the MOH could not even run a quarantine system properly without endangering all NZers through their gross incompetence.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    There but for the vigilance of NZers, the whistle blowers, Woodhouse and the grace of whichever religion you may or not follow, NZ would have gone the same way as Victoria due to our first 2 months of quarantine shambles & mess.
    What a silly statement.
    We didn't go the way of Vic because we did it better.
    QLD did it better, as did WA and others.
    I understand how you like to think Woodhouse saved the day but that just isn't true and you repeating it ad nauseam doesn't make it true.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    I'm not convinced people are actually considering policy all that much. The swing voters I've (carefully) spoken to in the course of business, have indicated that they like Jacinda, and that they feel safe. When I've raised policy, shoulders are shrugged. That's really disappointing.
    Agree and think it is quite sad that we are not seeing any real policy debates so far and Labour seems hellbent on avoiding it, which makes sense for them politically. Not so much for NZ. Have to say though that Minister Sepuloni and National's Louise Upston debating social welfare policy on weekend TV was refreshing and showed clear differences. But as you say, I don't think people are tuned in at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    What a silly statement.
    We didn't go the way of Vic because we did it better.
    QLD did it better, as did WA and others.
    I understand how you like to think Woodhouse saved the day but that just isn't true and you repeating it ad nauseam doesn't make it true.
    If the quarantine mess here was not highlighted (well documented which is why David Clark was 'fired') & fixed - we would unquestionably be having the communal spread out there now.

Why do you think NZers were so cheesed off with the government?

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Haaaa WRONG The Bear is back! On reflection and after receiving positive feedback encouraging me to stay on board I am back I just wont be feeding any trolls
    Thats it starve it until it shrivels up.

Dont feed the troll its like putting out fire with gasoline.This behaviour has been going on for years, This troll craves attention (fuel) and will stop at nothing to get its feed.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12353102

A government without any major policies to announce for this election - because those without myopic glasses know that Comrade Cindy cannot point out any major policy successes from the huge promises made last election to hoodwink voters.

Well, NZers are going to find out the devastating way that their future generations are going to pay big time for the current generation of society’s losers being led towards the cliff and towards doom.

Those of us in the know will do very well from the free spending underway - just make sure you maximise whatever you can make for your own future generations.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    If the quarantine mess here was not highlighted (well documented which is why David Clark was 'fired') & fixed - we would unquestionably be having the communal spread out there now.

Why do you think NZers were so cheesed off with the government?
    Hardly cheesed off - check the latest opinion polls government is quite popular or did you conveniently forget that?

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Hardly cheesed off - check the latest opinion polls government is quite popular or did you conveniently forget that?
    We are talking quarantine.

Why do you think Comrade Cindy sacrificed David Clark to appease the anger out there?

Again, history shows us popular does not necessarily = good for the country.

Hitler was extremely popular and where did it led to?
    Last edited by Balance; 03-08-2020 at 11:47 AM.

Deleted.......
    Last edited by justakiwi; 03-08-2020 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Don’t feed the trolls