sharetrader
Page 65 of 697 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165565 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post

I am in agreement with Brash on this. A media frenzy over a relatively minor booze fuelled incident.

westerly
    Don't let the Feminazi's hear you call sexual assault a minor incident... they would hang you for that

Advanced Member

Having written court Reports on countless sex offences and sex offenders over a thirty year period in Probation, this event is well down the list on its level of seriousness or severity. A large bunch of young people, many half drunk, are likely to commit all manner of stupid behaviours and many will not even remember it the next day. That one was a twenty-year-old means nothing. He may have had the intellect of a fourteen-year-old or less and I'm sure other things went on that did not attract attention. The lack of responsible adult supervision is the main fault here.

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    Having written court Reports on countless sex offences and sex offenders over a thirty year period in Probation, this event is well down the list on its level of seriousness or severity. .
    No doubt. But where did the behaviour start before it got to the courts.

IMO

Thank you craic for putting things in perspective.Somebody needs to take responsibility for not supervising correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thank you craic for putting things in perspective.Somebody needs to take responsibility for not supervising correctly.
    Lets not gloss over the inconvenient problem that the PM was not informed (so she says) and I'd have to say the somewhat questionable decision to refer the victims (eventually) to a unionist at the HELP centre. I'm not convinced sending two boys to a lesbian feminist is necessarily the best course to take.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Lets not gloss over the inconvenient problem that the PM was not informed (so she says) and I'd have to say the somewhat questionable decision to refer the victims (eventually) to a unionist at the HELP centre. I'm not convinced sending two boys to a lesbian feminist is necessarily the best course to take.
    The Chiefs management even told Steve Tew about their carry on ...at least I think they told Steve ...who then passed the buck to Neil to do all the talking and explaining and apologising ...

This is worse because young people were involved
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The Chiefs management even told Steve Tew about their carry on ...at least I think they told Steve ...who then passed the buck to Neil to do all the talking and explaining and apologising ...

This is worse because young people were involved
    Nigel Howarth has been remarkably quiet. I guess as Bus Driver you get to decide who gets thrown under it.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I don't call the alleged sexual assault of four children a minor incident. They ought to have been in a safe environment with supervisors doing their job - which includes the management of alcohol consumption.
    Children? They were 16, and now there is a movement to give the vote to sixteen year olds?

westerly

Guru

Children? They were 16, and now there is a movement to give the vote to sixteen year olds?

westerly
    It is irrelevant whether there is a leftist movement to give 16 year old children the vote. 16 year old's are children and that fact does not change.

Children?
    When in some kind of state care (health education police etc) a child is a person aged under 18. These organisations have to take special steps to ensure the safety of the "child".