sharetrader
Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115
Results 1,711 to 1,714 of 1714
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Garbage in garbage out sump oil dregs again. Do you like the lowlife toobc, are you a mate of his?
    Seems like Cindy is the lowlife if the texts/email thread are to be believed JT.

Lets just follow the paper trail a bit further.

Questions and answers in the house on 19 September
    Hon Simon Bridges: Was there more than one text from or to Derek Handley from the Prime Minister?

Rt Hon JACINDA ARDERN: The text that I received, again, as I said, was in April. I did not directly reply to that text message on that day or engage with him on the CTO role. On the CTO role, I did not engage with Mr Handley via text message.

Now lets look at the evidence:
    24 April. Handley to Adern txt with Handley saying “Also. A number of people have urged me to seriously consider this CTO thing - esp after first round didn’t move ahead. I think that role is more about society than technology so I’m not sure the average CIO or CTO is the answer.”
    (note his feigned innocence – he had already been in touch with Curran about this by 3 March and on 12 March. I’m sure in the interests of matehood, ex flat mates and cabinet responsibility Curran would have let Adern know of this development)

25 April Handley is asking for Aderns email to send her a note with some starter thoughts
    25 April: Adern sends Handly her private email address

So, in truth there were at least three txt’s and she did reply directly to Handley on that day.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Not a mate of his at all. Just good source of news and facts without left wing spin.
    More likely a source of right wing rhetoric applied to news copied from more legitimate sources. About as credible as Trump.

westerly

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    About as credible as Trump.

westerly
    That narrative needs to change now. Should be: "
    About as credible as Adern"