sharetrader
Page 167 of 697 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267667 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 6963

Jacinda’s inside knowledge moved the forex market ....funny eh

But doesn’t she want a low NZD???
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Another porky. Apparently the information is embargoed by Statistics until 10:45am on thursday and the PM doesnt get to hear until then. Maybe shes confusing unaudited crown accounts with GDP.

As an aside - more incompetence with a Labour Policy Development Group. Announcement on Tax Working Group due to be released at 11.00 am Thursday. How do they expect the media to be in two places at once.
    Well, of course, they don't! But it will dilute the coverage of what might be two fairly lukewarm announcements.

More incompetence.

Seems like Clare Curran offered Handley the job over the phone - but this is something that the State Services does. And apparently the PM was being kept in the loop on progress.

In a rare move the Speaker has instructed labour to cough up all emails so an appropriately constructed question can be answered.

(and still we haven't heard about Meka Waitiri. Really how hard is it. Two parties. She said / He said. It should take a couple of days to investigate. Not more than 2 weeks. More incompetence in process)

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jacinda’s inside knowledge moved the forex market ....funny eh

But doesn’t she want a low NZD???
    Should drop the petrol price eh?
    Hosking the far right star of radio ,tv, and the print media. God help us.

westerly

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Another porky. Apparently the information is embargoed by Statistics until 10:45am on thursday and the PM doesnt get to hear until then. Maybe shes confusing unaudited crown accounts with GDP.
    Give her a break Mini. Her assistant has already admitted she made a mistake and confused the 2. You can´t expect her to be on top of such small detail after only 12 months in the job !

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Give her a break Mini. Her assistant has already admitted she made a mistake and confused the 2. You can´t expect her to be on top of such small detail after only 12 months in the job !
    Give her a break?
    What on earth for?
    Incompetence and mistrust?

Update: I just realised your post probably has a fair degree of sarcasm Iceman : )
    Last edited by Vaygor1; 19-09-2018 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygor1 View Post
    Give her a break?
    What on earth for?

Update: I just realised your post probably has a fair degree of sarcasm Iceman : )
    I dont know - Iceman might be right.

Maybe its actually useless public servants.

They obviously failed to properly tell Clair how to use the complex government email system. And the State Services gave her no information on how to run a recruitment process.

Jacindas office people obviously have little idea how to work a diary. They are bound to get acronmyns like GDP and CPI and TAX all confused when document come across their desk.

So its perfectly understandable that a Minister might get a wee bit cross with these office workers who must be very thin skinned and go running to mumma when they get a air and reasonable telling off.

I'll be more considerate in my posts in the future.

Letter from the NZSA to the Prime Minister pointing out serious failures of our market authorities and signifcant delays for stakeholders to access justice in the case of CBL and WYN. Justice delayed is justice denied. The NZSA asks the Prime Miinister for action:

https://www.nzshareholders.co.nz/pdf...r%20110918.pdf

Not sure I hold my breath, but good on the NZSA for trying!
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygor1 View Post
    Give her a break?
    What on earth for?

Haha. Yes it sure was tongue firmly in cheek. It is quite shocking and seriously questions whether she has a grasp on the job she's trying to do, as Barry Soper points out in the Herald today : https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12127536

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Surely the PM was correct with her answer, it is just that the interviewer asked the wrong question! It is what I used to tell my teachers when they thought I failed a test.