sharetrader
Page 235 of 697 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 6963
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I will remind you of that when the worm turns.

IMO

Not holding my breath

Bridges doing a great job - much better than the last opposition leader (Little) ... and Labour risking to peak too early ;

Labour was sitting in early 2016 (i.e. same distance to the next elections as now) around 30%. It changed its leader 6 weeks or so prior to the elections and went up 11 percent. Nothing stopping National to do the same trick. Much better than wearing a great leader out too early.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Bridges doing a great job - much better than the last opposition leader (Little) ... and Labour risking to peak too early ;

Labour was sitting in early 2016 (i.e. same distance to the next elections as now) around 30%. It changed its leader 6 weeks or so prior to the elections and went up 11 percent. Nothing stopping National to do the same trick. Much better than wearing a great leader out too early.
    And who is the great leader in waiting?

westerly

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    And who is the great leader in waiting?

westerly
    National has plenty high quality individuals - which obviously makes it more difficult for them to make a decision than for Labour who had hardly one ;

I am sure you will be the first to know when they picked the best ...
    ----

IMO

Bridges and National are thirsting for power again ; over ALL ELSE.
    No caring, kindnesses or compassion for kiwis, the environment etc etc but nastiness, pettiness and any attempt possible to throw mud at this Govt who so many predicted would fall apart before now and who won't be able to fix up the mess left, overnite..

Down right meanesss, bitterness at losing what "was rightfully theirs" (yeah right ,tui lol). Poor losers, unethical, embarrassing and now EXPOSED with their Fake, sexist TV ads and roadside hoardings showing their true colours for all to judge for themselves. A clean out and complete rebuild is required for this party to have any positive effect on our country in the future, and when/IF that happens , it will be a good thing for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Bridges and National are thirsting for power again ; over ALL ELSE.
    No caring, kindnesses or compassion for kiwis, the environment etc etc but nastiness, pettiness and any attempt possible to throw mud at this Govt who so many predicted would fall apart before now and who won't be able to fix up the mess left, overnite..

Down right meanesss, bitterness at losing what "was rightfully theirs" (yeah right ,tui lol). Poor losers, unethical, embarrassing and now EXPOSED with their Fake, sexist TV ads and roadside hoardings showing their true colours for all to judge for themselves. A clean out and complete rebuild is required for this party to have any positive effect on our country in the future, and when/IF that happens , it will be a good thing for all.
    JT, I fell sorry for you. Reading your post I am wondering how much it reflects on yourself.

Take Trump as example. Whatever he is saying about others - it only describes him and his lackeys.

Same thing.
    ----

Veteran novice

Indeed. Hard to relate JT's post to the comparatively mild world of NZ politics!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    National has plenty high quality individuals - which obviously makes it more difficult for them to make a decision than for Labour who had hardly one ;

I am sure you will be the first to know when they picked the best ...
    Not sure why I will be first to know? However given Nationals track record on making decisions it could be quite a while and after lots of back stabbing before any individual surfaces.

westerly

IMO

Both parties have quality individuals . I repeat, national need a huge clean out and reset and a different strategy to make any traction. Without a POSITIVE change they will sink into the swamp up to there noses and that is unfortunate as we need a healthy strong opposition with ethics, morals , decency,honesty , compassion and a global warming reality check.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 20-02-2019 at 05:33 PM.