sharetrader
Page 158 of 165 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2467
  1. #2356
    Legend minimoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand.
    Posts
    6,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Well why do Labour keep theirs hidden?
    They dont. The two of them are always in the public eye.

  2. #2357
    Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Pity that one can be so biased.
    Pot...black.

  3. #2358
    Update Ready To Install
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Floating Anchor Shoals
    Posts
    7,560

    Default

    Whatever that means.Keep sniping or try a reasonable debate.

  4. #2359
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sth Island. New Zealand.
    Posts
    4,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    They dont. The two of them are always in the public eye.
    Sorry, but I've never seen more than one. Might pop along to specsavers.

  5. #2360
    Legend minimoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand.
    Posts
    6,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Sorry, but I've never seen more than one. Might pop along to specsavers.
    I suggest photochromic - that way they will cut through the light coming through the halo

  6. #2361
    FEAR n GREED JBmurc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Central Otago
    Posts
    6,856

    Default

    Pro Lab rats won't like this.... far too many truths

    https://www.spectator.com.au/2019/03/kiwi-notes-6/
    Last edited by JBmurc; 05-03-2019 at 01:04 PM.
    People don't have ideas, ideas have people

  7. #2362
    Legend minimoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand.
    Posts
    6,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Pro Lab rats won't like this.... far too many truths

    https://www.spectator.com.au/2019/03/kiwi-notes-6/
    This bit worth repeating "And when you first became Prime Minister back at the end of 2017 and called capitalism a ‘blatant failure’, let me just say that I think you were an idiot. " Actions since have proven the point

  8. #2363
    Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,559

    Default

    It accurately summarises Labours effort for the past 40 years in one well written article. Nothing for the left to be proud of.
    Last edited by 777; 05-03-2019 at 03:35 PM.

  9. #2364
    An Awesome Cool Cat winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    23,314

    Default

    I assume Jacinda will see that this Taylor fella gets back to NZ in spite one piece .......and maybe even give him the support he needs when he returns.
    ”You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” -Rabindranath Tagore

  10. #2365
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    It accurately summarises Labours effort for the past 40 years in one well written article. Nothing for the left to be proud of.
    >Asked directly if capitalism had failed low-income Kiwis, Ms Ardern was unequivocal.

    "If you have hundreds of thousands of children living in homes without enough to survive, that's a blatant failure. What else could you describe it as?"

    That is the actual reply by the PM

    As for the author of the article, anyone whose major task in life seems to be to prevent Australia having a Bill of Rights and to criticise any other country which has one is in my view not worth
    paying attention to

    westerly

  11. #2366
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    >

    "If you have hundreds of thousands of children living in homes without enough to survive,
    Are these children dying of hunger?

  12. #2367
    Legend minimoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand.
    Posts
    6,238

    Default

    Poor old PM. Been caugth out telling porkies. Told Mike Hosking the other day shes ran a small NGO so has load of small business experience which is why SB is front of her mind (Easy done since its a pretty vacant space)

    Bridges asked in in Question Time who the NGO was. No reply - because there is none. So best SB experience she can fall back on is the part time fish and chip shop worker and helping Mrs Bucket in her gift shop.

  13. #2368
    Membaa
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    2,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Poor old PM. Been caugth out telling porkies. Told Mike Hosking the other day shes ran a small NGO so has load of small business experience which is why SB is front of her mind (Easy done since its a pretty vacant space)

    Bridges asked in in Question Time who the NGO was. No reply - because there is none. So best SB experience she can fall back on is the part time fish and chip shop worker and helping Mrs Bucket in her gift shop.
    Sad. But painfully true. No experience populist leader who got in on a fecked voting system that Winston decided the winner. It'll all come horribly unstuck soon enough, it just takes time for reality to catch up with screwed up ideaology. Soon enough is never soon enough, however.
    BAA

  14. #2369
    FEAR n GREED JBmurc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Central Otago
    Posts
    6,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Sad. But painfully true. No experience populist leader who got in on a fecked voting system that Winston decided the winner. It'll all come horribly unstuck soon enough, it just takes time for reality to catch up with screwed up ideaology. Soon enough is never soon enough, however.
    https://www.parliament.nz/en/watch-p...?itemId=205180

    Just wondering what business the PM ran ?? doesn't seem to want to answer a basic Question ....
    People don't have ideas, ideas have people

  15. #2370
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Poor old PM. Been caugth out telling porkies. Told Mike Hosking the other day shes ran a small NGO so has load of small business experience which is why SB is front of her mind (Easy done since its a pretty vacant space)

    .
    She really is a sociopath of the highest order isn't she. She lies like its going out of fashion and does not even realise that she is doing it. I thought she said during a debate before the elections that she never lies. Hmmm. Anyone that says that they do not lie is a liar by definition in my book. Some of the traits of a sociopath sum up Cindy quite accurately:

    Glibness and Superficial Charm. tick
    Manipulative and Conning. They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. ...tick
    Grandiose Sense of Self. ...tick
    Pathological Lying. ...TICK
    Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt. ...tick
    Shallow Emotions. ...TICK
    Incapacity for Love. unsure what Gayford thinks of this one
    Need for Stimulation. tick

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •