sharetrader
Page 217 of 217 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217
Results 3,241 to 3,251 of 3251
  1. #3241
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    10,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Isn’t Ratana where they going to tell us how much public money to settle Ihumātao
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12303336

    "Baby Neve steals show at Rātana"

    How much more cynical can you get from the Grubby One?

    Bringing her daughter to the most political event of event in election year.

  2. #3242
    An Awesome Cool Cat winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    25,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12303336

    "Baby Neve steals show at Rātana"

    How much more cynical can you get from the Grubby One?

    Bringing her daughter to the most political event of event in election year.
    The wedding in July/August will be great event ...a real go-gaga one

    Don’t think you and me will get an invite eh Balance
    Last edited by winner69; 24-01-2020 at 05:50 PM.
    “In a roaring bull market, knowledge is superfluous and experience is a handicap.”

    –Benjamin Graham”

  3. #3243
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Mid of Middle_earth
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The wedding in July/August will be great event ...a real go-gaga one

    Don’t think you and me will get an invite eh Balance
    I could well promise you that I will get you the invite but that will like a promise of KiwiBuild and fixing Child Poverty

  4. #3244
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sth Island. New Zealand.
    Posts
    4,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The wedding in July/August will be great event ...a real go-gaga one

    Don’t think you and me will get an invite eh Balance

    They are planning to televise the consummation, which will make spectacular viewing for those unable to attend, or not invited to the wedding itself.

  5. #3245
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond47 View Post
    Out of interest, what do you think National would have done to avert this problem? And where do you think the problem would be at if National had retained power?
    vaga, always remember , " the left is a lie !! " , always has been, always will be ! .

  6. #3246
    always learning ... BlackPeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    5,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12303336

    "Baby Neve steals show at Rātana"

    How much more cynical can you get from the Grubby One?

    Bringing her daughter to the most political event of event in election year.
    Isn't she sweet? I really think she would deserve a full time mother ...

    Lets do it ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

  7. #3247
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    They are planning to televise the consummation, which will make spectacular viewing for those unable to attend, or not invited to the wedding itself.
    Just be patient. Labour are unlikely to win the election... 2026 election to be specific

  8. #3248
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sth Island. New Zealand.
    Posts
    4,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Just be patient. Labour are unlikely to win the election... 2026 election to be specific
    I certainly hope they get another term. Fantastic entertainment, particularly from Lee's Galloway, Twyford, and a few others whose names I can't recall. speaking of names I can't recall is there anybody in New Zealand who knows the name of the deputy leader of New Zealand first?

  9. #3249
    An Awesome Cool Cat winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    25,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    I certainly hope they get another term. Fantastic entertainment, particularly from Lee's Galloway, Twyford, and a few others whose names I can't recall. speaking of names I can't recall is there anybody in New Zealand who knows the name of the deputy leader of New Zealand first?
    Minister of Health doing a good job.
    “In a roaring bull market, knowledge is superfluous and experience is a handicap.”

    –Benjamin Graham”

  10. #3250
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    They are planning to televise the consummation, which will make spectacular viewing for those unable to attend, or not invited to the wedding itself.
    Umm I think wee Neve might be evidence of the relationship being consummated. No need to check the bedsheets as in the olden days.

  11. #3251
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sth Island. New Zealand.
    Posts
    4,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Umm I think wee Neve might be evidence of the relationship being consummated. No need to check the bedsheets as in the olden days.
    Not sure about that. I think the marriage contract is sealed by 'the act' regardless of prior behaviour. But I'm not claiming expertise in the matter. Anyway, why spoil a potentially interesting TV program. They need the ratings.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •