sharetrader
Page 118 of 697 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218618 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 6963
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I listened and watched interviews with both candidates before forming my opinion , i suggest others do the same before reactive uninformed comments.
    So did I. The Labour candidate seems to me like a snake oil merchant. The National guy a stand up dude. This is a non-reactive informed comment. There you go JT, FIFY.
    Last edited by blackcap; 10-06-2018 at 03:04 PM.

IMO

More of a tit for tat unoriginal and disingenuous post is what i see. Try responding rather than low quality reacting.Like a real opinion.

IMO

This ad has been running for weeks on H/C. Either JK is involved or he would have had his profile advertising it shut down by now surely.?

index.html

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    More of a tit for tat unoriginal and disingenuous post is what i see. Try responding rather than low quality reacting.Like a real opinion.
    I think posters are rather restrained reacting to your posts JT. I would think they would be a bit like me and start typing a reply and then trashing it because they are wasting their time. I doubt very much that your first sentence in post 1171 is the truth as you are so biased towards Labour that you wouldn't bother to listen to anything a National candidate would say.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    I would think they would be a bit like me and start typing a reply and then trashing it ....
    Hahaha yeah I didn't think I would be the only one

I think posters are rather restrained reacting to your posts JT. I would think they would be a bit like me and start typing a reply and then trashing it because they are wasting their time. I doubt very much that your first sentence in post 1171 is the truth as you are so biased towards Labour that you wouldn't bother to listen to anything a National candidate would say.
    Of course, 777, Black Peter, Blackcap, Iceman, and winner69, et al all sit comfortably in the middle of the road. Yeah Right.

westerly

IMO

[QUOTE=777;717872]I think posters are rather restrained reacting to your posts JT. I would think they would be a bit like me .....quote
    Ok... 666, minime77, and microme 7., ever diminishing seatbelts. Seatbelts have their place though, in a pileup. Hope you take your helmet off sometimes and do silly dances to get the blood flowing.

This interview showed a candidate with a generalist knowledge and a slick selling approach, and big ego, with a candidate with an authentic thorough, informed local knowledge and an honesty you cant fake. The difference stark to me in this sniff test despite my bias. I warmed to one and not to the other, thats my experience of the two personalities

Watch: Northcote by-election - Bidois v Halbert

Guru

[QUOTE=Joshuatree;717892]
    I think posters are rather restrained reacting to your posts JT. I would think they would be a bit like me .....quote
    Ok... 666, minime77, and microme 7., ever diminishing seatbelts. Seatbelts have their place though, in a pileup. Hope you take your helmet off sometimes and do silly dances to get the blood flowing.

This interview showed a candidate with a generalist knowledge and a slick selling approach, and big ego, with a candidate with an authentic thorough, informed local knowledge and an honesty you cant fake. The difference stark to me in this sniff test despite my bias. I warmed to one and not to the other, thats my experience of the two personalities

What is your point JT? I warmed to one and not the other too. Except it was diametrically opposed to yours. We have different views. That's fine. Live with it.

[QUOTE=Joshuatree;717892]
    I think posters are rather restrained reacting to your posts JT. I would think they would be a bit like me .....quote

JT, don't worry - everybody makes mistakes - even you ; though calling Halbert "honest" appears to be somewhat Trumpesk :P:

https://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/2018/04/w...anans_mba.html

Just wondering - is it common practice in your nick of the woods to make up degrees if you don't manage to earn them?

I think the sooner you allow this candidate to get out of everybody's mind, the better it would be for Labor and for you. I guess - just imagine, people might start questioning your judgement ;

So - lets keep talking about this honest candidate of high integrity (your words, not mine) ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Dilettante

So the soon to be acting PM is taking large Government departments and their heads to court. They can apply to the Cabinet he will be chairing, to have their fees paid, even though surely that should be automatic in this case.
    Should this silly man not stand down as acting PM while he continues this witch hunt, all because he was found out to be taking Government money he was not entitled to and he knew he was ?
    Surely this is a new low, even for Winston Peters. Interestingly he has not renewed his misdirected attacks against National Party people except Paula Bennett as a minister for the department he holds the grudge against. This grumpy old man is totally unfit to hold the office of PM
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12068606
    Last edited by iceman; 11-06-2018 at 08:44 PM.