sharetrader
Page 125 of 697 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225625 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 6963
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Id certainly feel safer if a drug or alcohol addicted lawyer was kept in a gated community ,
    [/URL]
    Id rather have a drug or alcohol addicted lawyer living next to me than a drug or addicted gang banger. The former not going to stand you over and make your life miserable or cause a whole host of other anti-social problems.

Guru

Actually it was a very witty interview. The fact that you see it differently says more about you JT. Maybe it is you who was lampooned.

But don't give up, your posts are getting funnier by the day.

IMO

I agree it was hilarious and i see the leader of the opposition is indeed hilarious, and not to be taken seriously. Jeremy Wells is one smart guy

Police announce First man not under any police investigation. Then Andrew Kirton calls it quits on Friday. First lady has her baby in the weekend and off on official leave for six weeks. Police today announce arrest in Labour Sex Camp coverup. No surprise really - that timing cant be coincidental. Four charges as well

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Police announce First man not under any police investigation. Then Andrew Kirton calls it quits on Friday. First lady has her baby in the weekend and off on official leave for six weeks. Police today announce arrest in Labour Sex Camp coverup. No surprise really - that timing cant be coincidental. Four charges as well
    Suppose ‘internal inquiry’ now canned as a police matter
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Suppose ‘internal inquiry’ now canned as a police matter
    I suspect that will be Labours line - but not my expectation. I still want to know when the PM was advised. More detail on why they thought the PM ought not be immediately advised of 4 sexual assaults on a Labour "sponsored " function. Why matters were withheld from NZ Police. Why youth are so indoctrinated that they are more concerned about harm to party than seeing justice done for their comrades. And who provided the alcohol as well as who failed to supervise the underage children. No doubt we'll just get more baby photos

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Yeah, it is definitely up there with all the 911 conspiracy theories.

westerly

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post

westerly
    A very brave post. It may come back to bite you.

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post

westerly
    Lets dissect it for a moment:
    - When have teh police ever front footed a civil matter of rumour (defamation) to say an individual is not under police investigation? (I reckon never)
    -police take 4 months to commence laying charges against a person known to them from day one of teh investigation where every one (except teh accused potentially) says the offences happen. It didn't take them 4 months less a week before PM stepped into maternity leave or four months plus a week after PM had retuned from hospital.
    - Govt owned air NZ just happens to have a "Government relations" job going and out of all teh applicants (including ex national MP's ) he just happened to secure it on teh eve of a police announcement
    - First lady has her baby and is kept under guard for three days at hospital after no apparent complications with teh birth and plenty of family and public support and then announces name of baby just before police announcement.

I suppose you still believe out of al teh people who knew the PM had the day before attended a Labour event which resulted in four separate alleged sexual assaults, under age drinking and kids so crook they were still puking the next day and no-one, not one single person thought to mention it straight away to the PM

Dilettante

Don´t worry minimoke, I´m sure Nicky Hager is already writing a book about these filthy politics. Tui