sharetrader
Page 131 of 697 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231631 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 6963
    IMO

Find the truth and the truth will set you free a simple choice for you.Live as if you only have one shot on this earth.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Find the truth and the truth will set you free a simple choice for you.Live as if you only have one shot on this earth.
    I assume that that is a quote from your Hager bible.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Are you stooping too 777?.This muck raker is the lowest of the low imo. Inform yourself and read Dirty Politics by Nicky Hagar and follow the links all the way to the National party top office in the country just a short time ago.
    She was a liar during her tenure as PM and is still a liar today.

http://www.nzmsa.org.nz/wp-content/u...id-Example.pdf

page 6 is enough to convince me.

Dilettante

Andrew Little and Winston Peters have been interfering in Australian politics at a level never before seen from NZ Ministers. But when an ex Australian PM mentions and disagrees with Winston, he gets fired up about foreign interference. Yet another proof Winnie has totally lost it.
    Then he follows up with some veiled threats against Peter Goodfellow for calling Winston what he is. Thanks goodness we will never see WP in parliament again after the next election.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12098026

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    She was a liar during her tenure as PM and is still a liar today.

http://www.nzmsa.org.nz/wp-content/u...id-Example.pdf

page 6 is enough to convince me.
    She didn't particularly like Own Glen either when he tried to donate $80 - $100m for child abuse and NZ youth

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Andrew Little and Winston Peters have been interfering in Australian politics at a level never before seen from NZ Ministers. But when an ex Australian PM mentions and disagrees with Winston, he gets fired up about foreign interference. Yet another proof Winnie has totally lost it.
    Then he follows up with some veiled threats against Peter Goodfellow for calling Winston what he is. Thanks goodness we will never see WP in parliament again after the next election.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12098026
    They need that, goodfellow sounds like a mini me whale oil and he asked for it with a rude comment like that, typical.
    Aus need to change their flag, do they really want to be confused with us, ridiculous, a flag with a Tasmanian devil on it would be perfect atp mean spirited and not into human rights.

I guess thats why they got old John howard, prime minister til what 2007, his fees would be cheap and he has the similar conservative behind the times beliefs, he is against marriage equality, refused to apologise to the stolen generation, and not truthful about the boat people and shafted NZ a few times, yep cheap and a fresh approach for the nats , not lol.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    I assume that that is a quote from your Hager bible.
    Nope , assuming makes an ass of people.. Im still reading it . But heres a tiny taster. Whale oil guy who hacks and gets hackers to give him private info he can try and turn into mud and throw at labour,who boasts about his exploits gets hacked himself and the info sent to Hagar who presents the facts, evidence to us with names , detail all the way to some of the PM's workers. Its all there fascinating and sickening and authentic. An insiders guide to real life dirty politics.

Jacinda shortly about to relieve Winston of his baubles. Good timing with their Sex Camp report due in the next week or so. I was surprised there were six charges and four victims. Sounds like Labour have empowered a real little kiddy fiddler. Continued name suppression to be decided in the next day or so - usual practice is to release name to allow other victims to report. Will be interesting to learn who supplied the booze to the underage kids.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Jacinda shortly about to relieve Winston of his baubles. Good timing with their Sex Camp report due in the next week or so. I was surprised there were six charges and four victims. Sounds like Labour have empowered a real little kiddy fiddler. Continued name suppression to be decided in the next day or so - usual practice is to release name to allow other victims to report. Will be interesting to learn who supplied the booze to the underage kids.
    Believe the sex camp report is only about process - followed, not followed, to be followed.

The court case is sub judice.

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    B

The court case is sub judice.
    The supply and consumption of alcohol to minors won't be.

I'm also waiting for Andrew Little to update their crime policy where he advocates those accused of sexual offending need to prove consent to be found innocent rather than the current standard of prosecution having to go prove guilt. He says ""But when you look at the volume of sexual violence cases and the 1 per cent of cases that result in a conviction, there is something wrong with the way we are handling sexual violation cases. The circumstances may well justify doing something radically different.""