sharetrader
Page 132 of 697 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232632 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 6963

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    She was a liar during her tenure as PM and is still a liar today.

http://www.nzmsa.org.nz/wp-content/u...id-Example.pdf

page 6 is enough to convince me.
    Just to make sure we have some context. Heres the audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3SwNfONBC0

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Just to make sure we have some context. Heres the audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3SwNfONBC0
    I think we need to forgive here JT & Co. They are obviously talking alternative integrity and don't understand anymore the difference between truth and lies.; I guess being in government with the populists is just rubbing off.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    NZ Business confidence at low levels: http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/bus...fidence-ranks/

And this was surveyed before the passing of legislations that makes employers pay 2 weeks leave for domestic violence; before the end of trial periods, before the introduction of compulsory agreement to a Collective Employment agreement, before the impact of "living wage" and minimum wage increases, before transportation cost increase in Auckland and before Jacinda announces her next great employment idea. I bet it will add an extra burden on employers and do nothing to boost productivity.
    Seesm ANZ has the same view : https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/105...el-in-a-decade

Note to Jacinda: You wont get people out of poverdy and into houses if they don't have jobs that employers can afford to pay for.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    "well being" is purely and totally a subjective measure. Its a nonsense. As for their being 100 of them, well that's just a good opportunity to mop up every moaner in existence.

IMO

I dont think you are beyond compassion, or empathy you must hav'nt learnt it yet. never too late for you "strong" scroogey men
    The national govts top down punitive welfare approach is a failure, it just cultivated more of the same, people with no self worth, not good for them or our society. cruel and unusual and abject failure, maybe even a soft human rights issue.

The govt's approach using kindness and humanity gives people a chance to hope, from hope springs personal growth and wellbeing and citizens to be proud of.

I dont think you are beyond compassion, or empathy you must hav'nt learnt it yet. never too late for you "strong" scroogey men
    The national govts top down punitive welfare approach is a failure, it just cultivated more of the same, people with no self worth, not good for them or our society. cruel and unusual and abject failure, maybe even a soft human rights issue.

The govt's approach using kindness and humanity gives people a chance to hope, from hope springs personal growth and wellbeing and citizens to be proud of.
    I think you are forgetting our last government had to steer the country through a GFC and Canterbury earthquake natural disasters _ loads of kindness showen then

IMO

Yes i remember Bill English pulling out his ace and introducing Gerry Brownlea to his audience in Ch Ch on his tour pre elections. The look on his face as he stretched one arm out and said heres gerry as the crowd booed loudly, yep said it all.

Yes i remember Bill English pulling out his ace and introducing Gerry Brownlea to his audience in Ch Ch on his tour pre elections. The look on his face as he stretched one arm out and said heres gerry as the crowd booed loudly, yep said it all.
    There was more to the Chch earthquakes than Dim Gerry leading Dimmer EQC

IMO

True and its BrownlEE as in SpEEdos , sorry Gerry.