sharetrader
Page 147 of 697 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247647 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 6963
    Guru

When they get to the first 100 houses I will reassess the numbers they quote. So far very little to show. Every time Twyford opens his mouth I cringe.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    When they get to the first 100 houses I will reassess the numbers they quote. So far very little to show. Every time Twyford opens his mouth I cringe.
    Me too. I thought he'd be first to get a decent biff around the ear, Hipkins in hot pursuit, but Curran beat them to it.

IMO

Great to see jacinda being tough on not one but two diary entry lapses. i wonder where craic would place this in the justice scales?

You're nominated to track progress 777 but please keep up and give us progress results and numbers as they arise , thanks.

IMO

things could be worse .

l.php

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Great to see jacinda being tough on not one but two diary entry lapses. i wonder where craic would place this in the justice scales?

You're nominated to track progress 777 but please keep up and give us progress results and numbers as they arise , thanks.
    They weren't just "diary entry lapses" JT. She kept them out of her diary on purpose and lied to Parliament about the meetings. The Minister for Open Government !. What a joke and even more of a joke that she hasn't been fired from all her portfolios. A big mistake by Jacinda that will come back to haunt her

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    They weren't just "diary entry lapses" JT. She kept them out of her diary on purpose and lied to Parliament about the meetings. The Minister for Open Government !. What a joke and even more of a joke that she hasn't been fired from all her portfolios. A big mistake by Jacinda that will come back to haunt her
    What sort of pay cut did Clare get?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Cant find the article i saw yesterday but around 50k drop plus loss of a few perks/admin expenses

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Biggest joke is she met with Handley in the first place. Thats is worth instant dismissal from all portfolios I would have though. Steering Snakk and SkyTV into oblivion is not someone we want leading our technology space - does Curran not know this?

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Biggest joke is she met with Handley in the first place. Thats is worth instant dismissal from all portfolios I would have though. Steering Snakk and SkyTV into oblivion is not someone we want leading our technology space - does Curran not know this?
    “Affairs” are not new for our anthropologist Clare

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clare_Curran
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    $ 46,168 according to the Herald