sharetrader
Page 149 of 697 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249649 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 6963
    IMO

You cant keep your love under a rock forever BP.. Sour losers stuck in a black cloud of ill wiil to their great cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    You cant keep your love under a rock forever BP.. Sour losers stuck in a black cloud of ill wiil to their great cost.
    They say - "never fall in love with a stock", and I guess the same is true with a government. Love makes you lose your good instincts and you only will notice that they sold you out when it is too late.

Be glad that there are still some level headed people on this thread who see the government for what it really is. If you are not sure what I am talking about - read "the emperors new clothes".
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

IMO

Level headed Allbacks doing some very cool spontaneous gestures, a great vibe to observe imo.

Level headed Allbacks doing some very cool spontaneous gestures, a great vibe to observe imo.
    TJ was the ‘chosen’ one as it was deemed his jersey would be the best fit for her.

And good to see Tew on the band wagon as well saying rugby needs zillions from the government.

Being Minister of Sport as well as Finance is a good lurk I reckon

Will we be seeing Jacinda in jockey’s silks next .....when they open one of these new racetracks
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

IMO

No that will be Winston lol .
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 27-08-2018 at 04:29 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I Dont doubt that at all. But if Aucklanders want it they should pay for it.
    LOL. If that, then all infrastructure and facilities should be user pays...All Bridges should be user-pay. There should be tolls for all motorways, congestion charging at peak times, remote communities should pay for the full cost of bridges, telecoms and infrastructure that support them. At the end of the day, NZ has been developed using cross-subsidies.

IMO

I think Bridges has an imminent use by date so dont think there will be many candidates for user pay for Bridges

Meanwhile at the business meeting this morning.......

Westpac New Zealand chief executive David McLean told the audience to "get over the election result" and get on with business

Great to see CEO of AIR leading the business advisory council too.
    PM announces new business council to combat falling confidence

I think Bridges has an imminent use by date so dont think there will be many candidates for user pay for Bridges

Meanwhile at the business meeting this morning.......

[FONT="]Westpac New Zealand chief executive David McLean told the audience to "get over the election result" and get on with business

Great to see CEO of AIR leading the business advisory council too.
    [/FONT]
    PM announces new business council to combat falling confidence
    Good for her to listen to big end of town (who probably screw the government for more of something)

I doubt the small to medium sized business owners who make up a decent part of the economy will be impressed
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Great to see jacinda being tough on not one but two diary entry lapses. i wonder where craic would place this in the justice scales?

You're nominated to track progress 777 but please keep up and give us progress results and numbers as they arise , thanks.
    Tough - really? I guess if you remove the blinkers, there are other ways to look at it:

http://act.org.nz/tag/free-press/

A WEAK PRIME MINISTER

Jacinda Ardern showed a serious lack of spine on Friday afternoon by failing to fire Clare Curran. Curran has been dishonest with the PM and the public about who she has had ministerial meetings with. She should have been sacked, but the PM couldn’t bring herself to do so, keeping her on as a Minister outside Cabinet and only stripping her of a couple of portfolios.

SCRAP THE PORTFOLIOS INSTEAD

What does the Open Government and Government Digital Services Minister actually do? Even Wellington insiders wouldn’t be able to tell you. We clearly don’t need these highly-paid and redundant portfolios. ACT’s Smaller Government Bill would limit the number of Ministers to 20, providing greater focus and accountability.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

IMO

Totally appropriate and showing her leadership with Curran. Well done , on we go. Bridges unfort a fail not sorting out Collins with her fake news recently, thats weak.
    PM: Clare Curran sacking from cabinet was proportionate