sharetrader
Page 156 of 697 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256656 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 6963

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Taxpayers did not need to fund this $80,000 special plane trip for Jacinda to spend 16 hours on the ground, (possibly only half that working what with all her special needs for breastfeeding precious Neeve and all) at $5,000 per hour, ($10,000 per working hour) to achieve what ?,
    I'm patiently waiting for the press release that outlines all the things she achieved on the trip

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I'm patiently waiting for the press release that outlines all the things she achieved on the trip
    She really is a virtue signalling idiot of the highest order is our Cindy isn't she.

Good to see Peters is running the show though.

I thought she was incompetent. But really todays performance in Question time was simply woeful. So bad in fact I'm not even going to post a link in the hope that no non-new Zealander sees it as an example of our Parliament in action. Please Jacinda, tell us you half some talent sitting below Clare because if this is as good as it gets your Government is knackered.
    Really was bad

Ministers use other email accounts like gmail to avoid supplying info under the Official Information Act ....and she was Minister of What
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Never thought I would say this but thank goodness Winston is there to hold this naive bunch back. Andrew Little on his crazy idea to go soft on criminals, now refugees and also stopping them from entrenching the Maori seats in law without a referendum. Winston is the real head of this Government, just as he knew when he chose to go with inexperienced Labour.
    You make a good point mate.
    Don't hold your breath lol

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    She really is a virtue signalling idiot of the highest order is our Cindy isn't she.

Good to see Peters is running the show though.
    Someone in parliament called it as they saw it a while back and got themselves in trouble with the speaker.
    A silly little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Really was bad

Ministers use other email accounts like gmail to avoid supplying info under the Official Information Act ....and she was Minister of What
    Open Government...surely she's got to go ! Really they've never had a mandate to govern. I am hopeful one day someone will end this excruciating fiasco and call a snap election.
    Last edited by Beagle; 06-09-2018 at 07:36 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

You make a good point mate. Don't hold your breath lol

Someone in parliament called it as they saw it a while back and got themselves in trouble with the speaker.
    A silly little girl.

Open Government...surely she's got to go ! Really they've never had a mandate to govern, please lets end this excruciating fiasco and call a snap election.
    Why would you get in trouble in parliament for stating a fact?

Guru

I don't know. Maybe form another working group to look into it.

Of course you wont. And telling the truth is the absolute simplest thing to do. It takes quite a clever person to remember the lies which eventually turn into a complicated web of mistruths. Curran did well having Mallard as speaker batting for her - he was showing his colours. But to be fair, I guess any decent person would have tried to do something with what was essentially a train wreck unraveling. Kudos to Melissa Lee who stayed calmly on point.

I'm loath to go on record with this - but I too am somewhat glad Winston Peters is keeping this loony lot under some degree of control.

Taxpayers did not need to fund this $80,000 special plane trip for Jacinda to spend 16 hours on the ground, (possibly only half that working what with all her special needs for breastfeeding precious Neeve and all) at $5,000 per hour, ($10,000 per working hour) to achieve what ?, look like a pathetic wimp by caving in again to Winston ? https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/natio...cid=spartandhp
    Just as they didn't need to fund Si. to the tune of $114000 to go tripping around the country to shake the hand of his doubting supporters.
    The PM is doing her job. Si. is trying and failing to hang on to his.

westerly

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Just as they didn't need to fund Si. to the tune of $114000 to go tripping around the country to shake the hand of his doubting supporters.
    The PM is doing her job. Si. is trying and failing to hang on to his.

westerly
    The marginal cost was used to justify Jacinda's trip which was not the case of Bridges tour.

Dilettante

I thought she was incompetent. But really todays performance in Question time was simply woeful. So bad in fact I'm not even going to post a link in the hope that no non-new Zealander sees it as an example of our Parliament in action. Please Jacinda, tell us you half some talent sitting below Clare because if this is as good as it gets your Government is knackered.
    Can't watch Question time from where I am but the Hansard shows her answer to Melissa Lee's question was quite clear : "To the best of my recollection, um, ah, ah, I haven't, um, I haven't used my, um I've answered um OIA, ah, ah, OIA responses and personal, um and parliamentary questions correctly and to the best of my recollection, um, ah, you know, that, that has, that's what I've done."