sharetrader
Page 157 of 697 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257657 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 6963
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Can't watch Question time from where I am but the Hansard shows her answer to Melissa Lee's question was quite clear : "To the best of my recollection, um, ah, ah, I haven't, um, I haven't used my, um I've answered um OIA, ah, ah, OIA responses and personal, um and parliamentary questions correctly and to the best of my recollection, um, ah, you know, that, that has, that's what I've done."
    By the sounds of things she has some "issues". Could it be Curran who leaked the Bridges info?

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    By the sounds of things she has some "issues". Could it be Curran who leaked the Bridges info?
    She sure fits the description

Can't watch Question time from where I am but the Hansard shows her answer to Melissa Lee's question was quite clear : "To the best of my recollection, um, ah, ah, I haven't, um, I haven't used my, um I've answered um OIA, ah, ah, OIA responses and personal, um and parliamentary questions correctly and to the best of my recollection, um, ah, you know, that, that has, that's what I've done."
    The disturbing thing was the question: "what Government business has she conducted via her Gmail account”" . Mallard needs to be called to account for allowing her answer as she patently didnt answer it - even to the lax standard required at Question TIme

Guru

She sure fits the description
    The thing is it was Mallard who shut down the inquiry and its also Mallard with the previous relationship with Curran etc etc. Just trying to join dots.

Time for Jacinda to be Prime Ministerial and turn up to parliament Question Time today. She needs to do her job and be there.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post

I'm loath to go on record with this - but I too am somewhat glad Winston Peters is keeping this loony lot under some degree of control.
    Hmm yes, but we should never forget that it was Winston creating this monster of a government in the first place.

He picked the weakest and most incompetent coalition partners he could find just to get an opportunity to look good afterwards keeping them at bay.

Not sure we need to thank him for that ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

It’s all OK ...all of Clares appointmennts were in her Google calendar

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmXFv2wU...pg&name=medium
    Last edited by winner69; 06-09-2018 at 11:37 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Entertainment News. Coming today the best entertainment money can buy. Turn into to Parliament TV at 2.00pm and listen to Clare Curran answering questions in the house ( Melissa Lee has, as I understand it been cobbled - hands tied behind her back, microphone removed, knees capped and fed a tranquiliser to give Clare a fighting chance). And on the undercard we have Michael Woodhouse to the Minister of Immigration explaining the refugee quota

Q1 is a patsy question ....Labour MP asking a Minister

PAUL EAGLE to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: What progress has he made towards the Government’s target of building 1,000 affordable KiwiBuild homes in 2018/19, 5,000 in 2019/20, and 10,000 in 2020/21?

And Q2 will have a short answer

Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does she have confidence in all her Ministers?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

IMO

Im guessing its Nick.