sharetrader
Page 160 of 697 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 6963

Maybe Jacinda the one whose getting flustered ...and losing the plot

Ardern told Newstalk ZB's Chris Lynch - in an interview recorded at 8am this morning - that she would not fire Curran.

But it has now emerged the errant minister told Ardern last night that she would quit - and Ardern accepted her resignation.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12121097
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    May be a very good policy person
    I've seen no evidence of that. 8 years in opposition and not much to show for it.

Oh dear, our Prime Minister caught being very conservative with the truth. During an 8.00am radio interview no mention at all that Clare Curran had resigned. “we talked about just what was going on with her – just as you would expect…”, “I am not considering firing her” (or words to that effect).

And then a couple of hours later she says "Clare Curran contacted me last night to confirm her wish to resign as a Minister and I accepted that resignation,"

So much for transparency and integrity. Blah blah all is well in pretty fairy princess land.

Guru

From JT's favourite site "The Stranded"

“I could swear she seemed more capable when we were flatting. We even took turns cooking”

IMO

Empty vessels make the loudest noise

Empty vessels make the loudest noise
    You forgot to post a link: https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-...nment-business

IMO

Schadenfreude (/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/; German: [ˈʃaːdn̩ˌfʁɔʏ̯də] ( listen); lit. 'harm-joy') is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another.

Schadenfreude (/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/; German: [ˈʃaːdn̩ˌfʁɔʏ̯də] ( listen); lit. 'harm-joy') is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another.
    I take pleasure from an incompetent person no longer being in a position of power.

What isnt so pleasurable is a failure in leadership that allowed an incompetent a stage to further prove that incompetence. And leadership that is disingenuous as well as leadership that dalies over a bullying complaint and leadership that fails to be transparent with what happens in its youth camps and leadership that takes its policy leads from school children ...........

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I take pleasure from an incompetent person no longer being in a position of power.
    Can you give us a balanced summary of what she's done in opposition and in government that is competent but outweighed in your opinion by what is incompetent?

A lot of the media commentary is predatory bigotted dogma, amplified by the to be expected opposition party rhetoric, imho.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I've seen no evidence of that. 8 years in opposition and not much to show for it.
    And the only thing to show after Nationals 8 years in power is how run down Govt. services have become following thier relentless drive to cut expenditure.

westerly