sharetrader
Page 168 of 697 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268668 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 6963

I'm looking forward to the Minister of Education explaining what a taxpayer funded "tiriti led" university is. I thought we already had one in Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi

Guru

Maybe the PM was answering question out of synch as with the old Two Ronnies skit....
    THE TWO RONNIES: Mastermind Sketch with Ronnie Barker and Ronnie Corbett
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9VRx_Uv7liE

....but more seriously since she has returned from her leave, she has looked like a juggler with lots of plates spinning on poles trying to keep them spinning and not letting them crash to the ground.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 19-09-2018 at 05:00 PM.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12128430
    Getting a payout (and formal apology) from the government, for being inconvenienced, for smoking meth, in a government subsidised house, while the government is paying your living costs.

I sometimes wonder who has made the wrong life choices. Them, or me working 60hr weeks and paying a boatload of tax to cover this.

IMO

Sounds like money is too high a priority for you and your life is out of balance. Especially if you cant tell the difference between right and wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Sounds like money is too high a priority for you and your life is out of balance. Especially if you cant tell the difference between right and wrong.
    No not at all. I don't even like money. I only work harder so the government has more money to spend. I'm just that patriotic.

Quote Originally Posted by tga_trader View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12128430
    Getting a payout (and formal apology) from the government, for being inconvenienced, for smoking meth, in a government subsidised house, while the government is paying your living costs.

I sometimes wonder who has made the wrong life choices. Them, or me working 60hr weeks and paying a boatload of tax to cover this.
    They're not being compensated for smoking meth. They are being compensated for appalling decision making by Housing NZ - who used incomplete literature and research to put the NZ tax payer to enormous expense remedying houses where no remedy was required. The tennants were collateral damage. National had an incompetent minster in charge of housing and I dont think you have to look far to see who the Leaker is.

No not at all. I don't even like money. I only work harder so the government has more money to spend. I'm just that patriotic.
    Good on ya. Would you mind ramping it up to 80 hours. Theres a few more refugees to pay for and we dont want any NZ'ers left in poverdy or homeless because of them. (I wonder if the ConAir Kiwis will get the same benefits?)

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    They're not being compensated for smoking meth. They are being compensated for appalling decision making by Housing NZ - who used incomplete literature and research to put the NZ tax payer to enormous expense remedying houses where no remedy was required. The tennants were collateral damage. National had an incompetent minster in charge of housing and I dont think you have to look far to see who the Leaker is.
    Haha clearly my post came across as too serious. The compensation figures are less than a rounding error to the government, and a darn sight less than was being spent on testing and remedial work. Id like to think a rehabilitation program was offered to the tenants as they were turfed out though.

Legend

I'm the same.

IMO

You mean Probiotic, fungus?