sharetrader
Page 172 of 697 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272672 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 6963

Lets just follow the paper trail a bit further.

Questions and answers in the house on 19 September
    Hon Simon Bridges: Was there more than one text from or to Derek Handley from the Prime Minister?

Rt Hon JACINDA ARDERN: The text that I received, again, as I said, was in April. I did not directly reply to that text message on that day or engage with him on the CTO role. On the CTO role, I did not engage with Mr Handley via text message.

Now lets look at the evidence:
    24 April. Handley to Adern txt with Handley saying “Also. A number of people have urged me to seriously consider this CTO thing - esp after first round didn’t move ahead. I think that role is more about society than technology so I’m not sure the average CIO or CTO is the answer.”
    (note his feigned innocence – he had already been in touch with Curran about this by 3 March and on 12 March. I’m sure in the interests of matehood, ex flat mates and cabinet responsibility Curran would have let Adern know of this development)

25 April Handley is asking for Aderns email to send her a note with some starter thoughts
    25 April: Adern sends Handly her private email address

So, in truth there were at least three txt’s and she did reply directly to Handley on that day.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Not a mate of his at all. Just good source of news and facts without left wing spin.
    More likely a source of right wing rhetoric applied to news copied from more legitimate sources. About as credible as Trump.

westerly

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    About as credible as Trump.

westerly
    That narrative needs to change now. Should be: "
    About as credible as Adern"

Guru

Found this on Kiwiblog. Just had to share too funny.

JA: Del boy, Claire having a shocker, need to to some house cleaning..be in touch on the burner 5s.

DH: Um, ok? Why on the down low? Job secure right?

JA: Del boy, yeah…nah..Clare created a cluster and anything she touched is toast..I said use the burner BTW

DH: Ok, burner in play. You know the Mrs won’t be happy we moved back from the big apple to hicksville for nothing. Also, she’s still not happy we are in personal contact..ya know.. ��

JA: Cheque in my top drawer, sorry bro..off to the UN..hope all is good with the war office..XO

IMO

Just another low rent national blogg treating punters like mushrooms.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Just another low rent national blogg treating punters like mushrooms.
    What is 'Just another low rent national blogg treating punters like mushrooms'? Or is this just another of your posts for mind-readers?

IMO

See above re Sump whale oil. BTW whale oils father was national party president until Michelle boag usurped him is my understanding.
    kiwi blog run by national spinner david farrar. You can read all about them in the book "dirty politics".

Meanwhile retail sales are strong , just one more awkward fact for nationals we are doomed business sentiment spin.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...4V51Hc2aQvVgxJ
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 26-09-2018 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    See above re Sump whale oil. BTW whale oils father was national party president until Michelle boag usurped him is my understanding.
    kiwi blog run by national spinner david farrar. You can read all about them in the book "dirty politics".

Meanwhile retail sales are strong , just one more awkward fact for nationals we are doomed business sentiment spin.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...4V51Hc2aQvVgxJ
    And another record

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/5...fuel-costshtml
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The cost of fuel (espoecially when a good portion of it is Govt controlled) is going to be a very real problem.The one thing people in poverdy need is affordable fuel so they can get to work. Labours petrol tax increases hits the poor the most - I dont know how Jacinda sleeps at night

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    The cost of fuel (espoecially when a good portion of it is Govt controlled) is going to be a very real problem.The one thing people in poverdy need is affordable fuel so they can get to work. Labours petrol tax increases hits the poor the most - I dont know how Jacinda sleeps at night
    Interestingly I filled my tank in a place called Shannon today (just north of Levin and South of Palmerston North. I commented to the cashier that the price was relatively cheap here (2.19) and she said "yes here it is but not elsewhere, but the govt seems to know what they are doing. If they carry on like this they will wreck the economy." You could tell she was quite annoyed by petrol going up and this will cost Labour a lot of votes if it continues along this path.